ATWT Thursday July 26 Episode

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is it that the Luke/Aaron scene was the best part of the entire episode? When will this show realize what a gem it has in the character of Luke Snyder, and quit relegating him to supporting scenes propping up other storylines?

And I am so over sanctimonious Katie Peretti that I could just scream!

• Members

Katie acts like she's the momma or something...girl best know that she's nothing more than dirt under a many Oakdaler residents feet...

So tired of every word coming out of Vienna's mouth to that of Katie...I know these folks can just focus on a storyline solely on Henry and Vienna minus anything related to Katie....Same with the whole Alison storyline...Have Alison getting the help from Aaron and leave Dusty to do what he does best: NOTHING. The whole Alison story would be sooo much better if she were in key scenes with Aaron being a support to her.

Talk about stupid...Silas must have really had a hard on for Les or something...

• Members

God, today was the first time I wanted to tell Vienna to STFU! She's all concerned about Katie, NO WONDER they're friends, it's like they're both more concerned about Katie's "ruined" engagement, than anything else. And then V dissed Brad, acting like he has no feelings whatsoever. I get that Brad's been out for himself, but Brad was ultimately a gentleman with V, refusing to sleep with her when she was drunk. You'd think that would earn him some respect from her.

Katie: blah, blah, blah. Other than her super-deductive reasoning that Carly had made the ransom, (which was really Jack's anyway) nothing she said stuck with me. She can play the supportive WHATTHEFUCKEVER, but I don't really think it's impacting Jack. Did you notice he didn't give her a peck on his way out the door? I did.

Oh, and speaking of Jack....not smart to be going off on your own, without backup. The last time he did that, he almost died. Carly's not the only "rogue" in that family who does exactly what they think is right.

I was more impressed with the Dusty/Ali and Aaron/Susan scenes, than the Luke/Aaron scenes. LUKE...STFU and do something!

I actually liked Gwen/Will/Sage/Carly. It's about damn time Gwen focused on something other than herself.

• Members

I want Ro to come back and eventaully make Meg feel like she's always feeling; second best...

The return of Ro will mean Meg will not only be second best to Craig, who is only using her sad butt to get what he wants; and then second best to Paul when he eventually returns....Either way, Meg will most likely feel like she's lost out once again to another woman.

Archived