GL: Week of July 23rd

• Members

Thought I would start a thread so we'd have one before the week is almost over.

I know this will be an unpopular opinion but I'm rooting for Dylan to win Harley over. I thought Lizzie was going to help Nat and Rafe? She seemed kind of mean when they moved into the Spaulding House. Unless what happened on the ITL was actually after Thursday's show. :blink:

Anyway, here's hoping GL has a good week.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GL has improved; although there are horrible episodes and moments. Last week, four of the episodes were watchable, but the Reverend show was just god awful. And any scene with the non-actors playing Remy and Ava are painful and worthy of the fast forward button. I hope this week we see more good stuff. Jeff and Reva actually work. Despite all the internet invective hurled at B. Cole since he became Jeffrey. The actor has chops and he's handsome and lights up when he works with Zimmer. Natalia's growing on me but not with Remy. My God: when are these producers going to stop hiring these models. I love Alex/Cyrus....All the soaps are very bad and GL is bad alot of the time, but nothing beats Days of Our Lives right now for just plain awful and sad.

Bring on more Coop; we need to increase the hunk quotion in Springfield.

Ashlee is okay although I think the actress copied some bad Tom Pelfry method acting; I hated his guffaw laugh and she does it too and it's as annoying as Coop constantly saying "okay" after every clause.

• Members

Reva/Olivia/Doris sounds fun. I agree with soapfan above about Rick, Beth, and Ashlee, they are watchable. It is really disappointing to see the terrible state this show is in. Could we please just have an episode minus Gus/Harley/Natalia/Rafe/Daisy/Dylan for once! I'm sorry, but their stories are hideously awful. Poor GL.

• Members

I still wonder why they havent been dumped! They suck!

Agreed. I never did like Gus. Harley is just washed up already. And I hate NuDylan. Rafe and Daisy have zero chemistry. They look so stupid together. Natalia is a waste of time too.

And I saw the previews for tomorrow and they looked really bad!

• Members

I like the actress that plays Ashlee...and I so want her to completely win Coop's heart....I can't stand Ava...couldn't stand her when she first came on the scene, and I definitely can't stand her now....

Alex is a hoot....Frank just needs to let it drop regarding Cyrus...the more he hoots and hollers about Marina and Cyrus getting together, the more determined the girl is going to be.

• Members

Ugh tomorrow's wednesday episode looks.....awful.

Loved how much airtime they devoted to Marj Dusay and Tina Sloane today. I just have this gut feeling in my stomach though that in 9 months we won't be seeing much of them as we are now.

Archived