Who should replace Jean Passanante and Chris Goutman?

• Members

So I'm a Passanante fan and I think that as a whole she has been good for the show, but recently she has been pissing me off with this Katie/Brad/Carly/Jack storyline. If/when she is fired by the show, who do you think should replace her? As for Goutman, I'm not a fan of his at all and can't wait to see him replaced!

IMO, the show should promote from within for HW. I wouldn't mind seeing Richard Culliton as HW again, if he wants it. And for EP, I want a visionary like JFP in the position.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol no way a lot of us were happy to lose Sheffer, and as for Corday... I believe that he loves DAYS, but he doesn't understand that if he really does love it, he should stay as far away as possible from it, because he's been toxic to it.

• Members

Executive Producer: Francesca James

Head Writers: Bettina F. Bradbury and Lorraine Broderick

Associate Head Writer: Richard Culliton

Note*-I would hire Broderick to helm both of the P&G soaps. She seems to understand the concept of writing for family oriented soaps. Bradbury and Culltion would only be there to help her with ATWT.

• Members

Most definitely NOT Ellen Wheeler and David Kreizman!!!

P&G has swapped EP's and HW's among their shows in the past.

They would be a disaster for ATWT in my opinion.

I would like to see both Cullitons,Nancy Curlee and her husband Stephen Demorest or Lorraine Broderick.

Millee Taggert used to be a writer on this show and was EP at"Starting Over". I'd like to see her at ATWT in that position.

• Members

Ohhhh...McT for ATWT? I'd love that!!! But for now, I'm content with Passante. I think people are way too hard on her. Her stories are good, IMO and there's been very few times when I haven't found at least a few stories to watch for.

Archived