ATWT: Friday July 20 Episode

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First off: 27.jpg

Not going to spoil anyone at all...but 0894.gif on the whole Katie/Vienna friendship: Vienna don't know squat about Jack's 'love' for Katie...Everything she knows is what Miss. Katie "Keep My Legs Open" Peretti has been telling her, and even that is being read too much into...

Katie and Jack can talk till the cows come home; fact still remains that Jack don't love her like he claims, and Katie is walking around with rose colored glasses.

Plus too, when I first heard Yancy Butler start talking, I was like "Dang her voice got base"

*FYI...Pay close attention at all the symbols of doubts Katie keeps bringing up everytime Vienna runs her mouth...

• Members

I loved the scenes between Gwen and Carly...Loved the sisterly exchange between the two of them...both of them are definitely headstrong at times...

Jack is the most pathetic today...Sorry but to not truly consider exactly how your children feel about 'the other woman' and basically force them into accepting someone they obviously don't like is pretty cold... Ever notice that whenever Jack is so determined to be right, he always winds up paying in some sort of way? Looks like he's going to be paying via the mystery lady hounding JJ

• Members

I truly don't get why the show insists on spoiling such big things in their teasers. The Barbara one? Come on LOL!

The Gwen/Carly stuff was very well acted.

I'm going to need Vienna to stop pimping Katie now. I did think it was an interesting parallel for Katie to bring up Mike/Simon though.

• Members

This week has been better then most. Of course anyone who knows me will know that I agree with everything said about Katie. They are ruining Vienna by using her like this.

I know they have to use something to get CarJack moving back to one another but this story with J.J. and the woman is one of Jean's predictable plot devices.

I wish we could have a little more balance on this show.

For example,couldn't we have more then two stories a day?Maybe have two "forefront stories" and one "minor'story each day". Then on Friday try to feature everybody?

Such as:

M:forefront:Kack,Craig/Meg, minor:Willen

T:forefront: Willen,Ali, minor:Kack

W:forefront:Nuke,Craig/Meg,minor:Ali

TH:forefront Willen,Kack,minor Nuke

Fri:foreront:Craig/Meg,Ali,Kack,minor Nuke,Willen

Try not to have one story dominate more then two days a week unless your coming to a major story develpment in that particular story.

Forgive the nicknames. I know there are other characters and other stories. I used these and the order I gave them just to illustrate my point.

You get my drift.

:)

• Members

First off love your siggy James. I sure do miss Steveframe. :( Today's show was kind of boring to me. It didnt have anything new. The same drivel about Jack and Katie as the "IT" couple barf...... Gwen's and Carly's chat was ok. But nothing held my interest. Thank Gawd for the good previews for next week. Because I was bored today.

Jack is a jerk. It is all about me me me...with him. He said everyone benefited by his marriage to Katie. Yeah right G-man. :rolleyes: I like how JJ said and how does mom benefit/win in all these.

Yes, they give away way too much. But glad they did in way because I was bored today...lol. They could have just shown where Babs gets a call and the guy saying he was Dr. and then cutting away to Jack and Carly and explosives being shown and just cutting the scene. They show way too much.

I wish Vienna would just leave. I hate her. Being cheerleader for Katie is totally annoying, dumb and outright out of left field. Why wasnt Margo there instead. Margo is all for the wedding anyways too.

• Members

The show was okay. Aside from the continating Pimping of Kack, that is.

I'm annoyed by the fact that once again, Jack is ignoring his child's concerns about "Life With Katie". Why would JJ believe that Jack's marrying Katie "would mean one more person who loves him"??? GMAB. Jack has repeatedly brushed off JJ's problems accepting Katie. This is just another example of him thrusting his kids into a situation they're not ready for. Carly gets the rap for being the selfish parent, but to me, Jack's been no better in this situation.

I liked that Gwen and Carly talked...I didn't like that once again, Carly can't even have one person that totally supports her, (unlike Fluffy, who has scads of people lined up to bolster her every time the tiniest doubt crosses her lips.) even her sister. I guess that "understanding" Gwen voiced (post her experiences covering up Adam's "murder") totally flew out the window today. Nice that in spite of all Gwen's kvetching about family, she forgot she didn't see Carly's children more than a handful of times when Carly was gone. And apparently, just the fact Gwen was bitching about Carly's mothering skills, lead her to believe she's pregnant. Okay...whatever. :)

In this instance, I don't mind JPiss' conveinent plot twisting. :D Had to laugh when Ava said Julia wouldn't have liked JJ being a liar. Seems to me, that's all JuliaII did. :D

I liked that Brad got on both Katie's and Jack's nerves today. Typical Fluff, all she did was order him around and accuse him of "ambushing" her. But why in heaven's name didn't Brad make the point that Jack proposed to Katie after Carly declared her love for him? I thought a lightbulb almost went off for Katie when she remembered that Jack proposed after Carly's declaration, but then she brushed it aside, giggling over her wardrobe, or her new BFF, Vienna and their shared bond---hatred of Carly.

I wish wardrobe would treat Marnie better....that horrible hooker-esque look they've got goin' on with her makes her look awful.

Previews for next week looked great. Yeah, someone needs to teach those editors about the art of subtlety. At least they ko'd those mid-show previews. Those I hated. :)

• Members

Does Vienna know ANY of Katie's history? I am sure that she would stop the "Katie is Holier than Carly" crap if she did.

Poor Poor Jack. I hope he marries Katie, Carly moves on, Mike comes back, and Katie goes running back to him. Then he can go running back to Carly and get dismissed and be miserable.

• Members

A part of me thinks all that yapping that Gwen was doing to Carly about being thankful for having her children could have been played as her lack of having a parent in Iris...that's how I saw it...but then again, you are dead on about Gwen not once spending time with her niece and nephews all the time that Carly was MIA....

Ever notice that when Brad's the voice of reason, both Jack and Katie hurry up, act like idiots even further and put on the speed to try to race things just to feel like they are justified in proving folks who know the truth about their crapfest relationship wrong? Oh and Katie better remember that everything that Jack does is in fact AFTER he gets pissed at Brad or Carly being RiGHT about not having honest, sincere, and true dedication to Katie.

I wonder what Vienna would truly think of Miss Best Friend Katie if she learned that she treated Henry like crap while trying to get her man Mike? I don't think Miss Vienna would take too kindly of hearing that Katie broke her Henry's heart...and I find it pretty petty and stupid of Vienna to hate a woman (Carly) over a man (Simon) that wasn't even DOWN for her...All her hate is based on Katie's constant whining and wimperings like the little b*$&@ she is. All it would take is one mess up from Miss Katie to have Vienna wanting to cram her cute little tiara up where the sun don't shine.

• Members

J.J. met a woman claiming to be JuliaII (his bio mom's) roomy from nursing school. Now, she's after some music box and J.J. lied to her and told her he couldn't find it.

Alison almost did meth again and instead of just washing it down the sink or something, she threw it in the Stewart home's trash can in the living room.

I may be going after little things, but here goes...

-Aaron knocked on the door. Ali walked to the door and opened it with a slight millisecond of hesitation. Then Aaron wants to know what took her so long to answer the door. Uh, it didn't take her long whatsoever!!

-Alison threw her meth in the trash can...in the house she shares with her mother...in the living room.... :rolleyes:

-While Jack was talking with J.J., he kept saying "if I marry Katie". :D

-Ava looked up J.J. Larrabee when she came to town? How in the world??? Jack lives with Emma and they both share the last name Snyder while J.J.'s still legally a Larrabee. :blink: And uh...how in the world did she not meet Jack on her way into a home she didn't even knock on the door to enter?!?! :rolleyes:

-Gwen is a hypocritical moron. <_<

-Previews looked AWESOME!!!

• Members

LOL...I kind of ff'd Ali's caressing of the meth...and we all know she threw it away (instead of flushing it or whatever) so she can dig through the garbage and find it again.

I thought it was kind of obvious Ava must have been following JJ, and knew Jack was a cop, because she made it clear she didn't want him to tell Jack anything. I'll just pretend she's been following JJ for days, since she magically knew where to find JJ...when it's a fifty/fifty shot he'll be there or at Milltown.

I know I rant on more about Carjack, et al....but it's the most interesting to me. I think Meg's turning into a hypocritical moron, and I think I could dig Dusty and Ali. There is WAY too much baggage for a Dusty/Em hookup, IMO.

What I don't get about Vienna....why is she uber-pissed about Carly "taking" Simon, when she knew Simon was only using her, and she's now in love with Henry? There's no reason for her to be such a sore loser. (She's well rid of Simon, and everyone knows it......:D)

Archived