DOOL CND TV Spoilers for week of 7/30 **FRIDAY ADDED**

• Members

Monday

Bo arrests Andre, who swears he's really Tony; Nick rushes back to Salem after waking up in a Las Vegas hotel suite.

Tuesday

Roman is rushed to the hospital after being stabbed by Andre; Nick reveals that Lucas is the father of the twins; Stephanie and Jeremy have dinner with Steve and Kayla.

Wednesday

Nick is fired after admitting his misdeeds; Belle admits to her mother that she loves Shawn, but is frustrated by him; Chelsea agrees to spy on Stephanie in order to protect her.

Thursday

Chelsea tells Nick about Jett's deception; Sami shows up at the DiMera mansion and shoots Bart in the foot.

Friday

Tony sneaks into the DiMera mansion and drugs Stefano; a drunk EJ dreams of shooting Lucas and winning Sami.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds good. Sounds like Stefano and Andre are really upping the ante.

I don't like Lucas being the father of both and have to wonder if there is more to this. I still have a feeling it's going to be on and one and one baby dies so that no one knows which one survived. Otherwise, that aspect of the story is lame IMO and it takes away from the Sami/EJ part of the fued.

Sami shooting Bart is priceless :lol:

• Members

I don't understand making Lucas the father of both children either. Unless the writers were really scared off by the RINR protests. This really doesn't make any sense. Especially given Celeste's visions, Santo/Colleen and in light of the recent developments between EJ and Sami's truce. It also changes the entire course of the Brady/DiMera fued. Especially since Sami feels that she needs to end the fued since she is "Colleen reincarnated". It's as if all the things Hogan has been writing for the past 4 plus months have been for nothing. It's a huge let down and it leaves huge holes in all of the story development of the past few months.

• Members

My first post here! I don't understand either how making Lucas the father of both children creates good drama. What does this mean for Sami and Lucas' part in the story, since now EJ will be effectively out of their lives. Is the plan for them to be the happy couple with happy kids--sounds a bit on the dullish side. I think that the RINR did work--it did scare TPTB. I wish that writers/producers would have the guts to follow the most dramatic story instead of the safest. Sadly, I don't think that will ever happen on Days.

• Members

What if the confession he makes, is that he went back and phonied up a second set of DNA results, to try and get EJ and the Dimeras off Sami's back? Afterall, there is the explosion, Chelsea giving him the brush-off, and is this when he's supposed to marry someone else? Maybe Nick decided to do whatever necessary to help "twu wuv", and so he creates a second report to say that Lucas is the father, but somehow he gets caught and has to admit the truth.

Afterall, if Lucas was the father, what would be the point of Dr. Rolf trying to operate on Sami to get the stem cells?

• Members

Bah humbug. What a lot of to do about nothing. I want them BOTH to belong to Sami and EJ ... not a split pair of a litter ... but natural twins belonging to one set of parents. Lucas as father is better than EJ and Lucas. Thank goodness for that. I just happen to like EJ (Scott) better and would love to have him around. Lucas irritates me and I don't believe for one second that mature, adult Sami could be in love with childish Lucas. However, I did like him today.

Poor Bart. Sami shoots him in the foot and he gets killed the next day in a sword fight....

• Members

Lucas is not the father. Nick is obviously having some effects from the explosion. He does lose bits of his memory afterwards, so this probably factors into that as well. I bet that Nick doesn't really remember who the father is, but says that it is Lucas to make his family happy. EJ's the father. Otherwise, why go through all of this?

• Members

If they were just going to make Lucas the father then why have twins? I think they are going to cop out and do one and one to keep Lumis and EJamis strung along FOREVER or until Lucas is eventually written out. Because otherwise what was the point of redeeming EJ and writing Lucas to be such a jerkoff.

BTW, something to keep in mind about these test results besides the fact that Nick's memory could just be off...

Nick doesn't actually run the DNA tests himself but someone else runs them and he gets the results over the phone in tomorrow's episode so they may be tampered with. And according to the dayahead transcripts the name of this doctor? DR. STALL.

I think they are just stalling in revealing the true paternity of these kids.

Regardless, I think this is setting up a big breakdown for EJ and for him to show his vulnerability for Sami to forgive him and admit to him that she cares about him as she sees how devastated he is when he comes to the conclusion that he did what he did ruining his chances with Sami to save the life of a father who he will now have realized is a monster and on top of that he will have fatherhood, the one good thing he had going in his life, ripped away from him too.

• Members

He doesn't phoney up a second set. He ran a real test a few weeks back and gets the results in today's ep.

Rolf and the Dimeras don't know about these results. Nick loses his memory saving Sami from the bomb and she gets kidnapped shortly afterwards. By the time he regains it, she's already in a plane being prepped for surgery.

I think these results are the real deal. Whether the babies survive is another matter.

• Members

It's been questionable whether EJ's humanity is genuine but when EJ fights his father in order to protect the twins, in light of the news that they are not his own, it should clarify that EJ is not a heartless soldier incapable of acting beyond his father's wishes and that he can act on behalf of another's well being simply because it is the right thing to do.

At least I hope it plays out this way.

• Members

It certaintly wouldn't be boring. It would be a Brady/DiMera child. That alone would make it not boring. What would be lame, boring and horrid writing would be giving Lucas and Sami two new children when they already have Will. Lucas and Sami had their child a long time ago and I see no need to give them two more Lumi children. That completely limits the characters and the children when they could dig into both the Brady's and DiMera's if they were EJ's and Sami's. Boring, lame and horrendous writing would be Lucas and Sami having 3 children. That's lack of drama, lack of interest and it's completely non-soapy. It's an awful twist and deadly disappointing. Especially in light of the last 4-5 months Hogan has lead up to this pregnancy.

Archived