DOOL CND TV Spoilers for week of 7/30 **FRIDAY ADDED**

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The doctors said that they only took a sample of amnioitic fluid from one twin. So would the twins have different amniotic fluid if they had two different father's?

All I can say is that this is really just depressing. If this spoiler is true and Lucas is the father of both twins then i'm done. Days has me by a thread.

• Members

I have said before that at least one twin will die. If both twins are Lucas's, then both will die. By playing the last half of the pregnancy in stages - having Lucas not be the father, then EJ not be the father, and finally having Sami not being a mother - brings maximum drama. Lucas has already had the opportunity to man up and stand by Sami. Next up, EJ continues to protect those twins when he knows that they are not his, and a chunk of his monster label falls off. It concludes with Sami giving birth to stillborn twins. When Sami has to face the deaths of what she considers to be her heritage, she will lose it and so will much of the audience. The DiMera/Brady feud will be kicked up a notch, because advertently or not Stefano will have caused those deaths. Finally, the twin's deaths could provide a catalyst for massive personality changes for Sami, Lucas, and/or EJ. Sami could become badder than she has ever been before or become mentally unstable. Lucas could fall off the wagon. And EJ could go all the way over to the good side or he could start making Andre look like the kinder, gentler DiMera. Regardless, it shouldn't be dull, and the ramifications will last as long as the show does.

The Nick wedding and the Bart shooting are also scenes to look forward to.

• Members

Friday sounds great and the whole week sounds good.

I agree there is definitely more to this. Either Nick got bad info or the test was messed up somehow. Although, there is also some possible drama if Lucas is the father too but not as much as if it were one and one or both EJ's.

• Members

I really don't see it as that much of a big deal. It could actually bring EJ and Sami closer, thus creating more conflict for Sami. EJ sacrificed everything for these children that he thought were his, revealing that he's not the monster Sami thought he was.

• Members

Ugh! I hate Friday. While I think drunk EJ will be a hoot I can't stomach the idea of him pining over Sami like a pathetic loser. Go out and find another woman you jackass! This one is in love with, married to and carrying the twins of the man she loves AND she keeps telling people you raped her at gunpoint.

Move along EJ, move along please!

CORDAY! Hire a new woman in EJ, Sami and Lucas' age group this is getting ridiculous.

• Members

Well, it wasn't rape in the actual sense of the word. It was a trade off as Sami wanted something enough to oblige EJ. He had a gun, yes, but it was not used in the sexual part. Actually it is not factual to say she was "raped at gunpoint". All this should be cleared up and not soon enough to suit me. It's pretty disgusting to someone who knows what real rape is. If Hogan wanted a real rape scene, it would have been written entirely differently. Also, I am still hoping the twins are EJ's and he and Sami are the two to win in the end.

• Members

Add to the mix the fact that Andre is in the hospital when Nick gets the phone call - and he leaves after planting the gas in EJ's briefcase. Maybe Stefano or Andre ordered Dr Rolf or someone to mess with the results or actually phone Nick with their version of the results.

It seems too early to let the real paternity come out.

• Members

I never thought that it was rape. I said Sami told people that EJ raped her at gunpoint. I suppose they could have misinterpreted what she said but that does not change the fact that Sami stands quietly when everyone shouts at EJ that he raped her at gunpoint. So I find it diffucult to understand why EJ would want a woman that is in love with, married to and carrying the twins of another man, a woman that says nothing when people accuse him of doing something even more heinous than he actually did.

Archived