AMC: Video Interview with Aiden Turner

• Members

http://www.wtlv.com/video/player.aspx?aid=104006&bw=

He says that Greenlee will do something bad and that the rest of town will hate her.

However his character (Aidan Devane) will be on Greenlee's side and will try to get others to forgive her

Aidan is so done(the character), stick a fork in him. Sucks he has to be ruined at the alter of Greenlee

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Given how he's treating Ava, who's never done anything really bad to anyone in PV, yet he's on Greenlee's side given what she does to Spike?

His history with Kendall, I don't believe he'd ever be on Greenlee's side, hell he hated her after she tore off Kendall's dress in court.

Ugh nothing but Greenlee propping :angry:

• Members

Kendall and Aidan have been done for how many years now? I mean, yes, he probably still has some kind of attachment to her, but I don't see why he has to suspend any feelings he has about anything just to satisfy Kendall's feelings and needs. That's what her lame-ass husband is for.

• Members

Haven't this story already been done starring Babe&Jamie? Does anyone EVER go to freaking jail in stupid Pine Valley? Let me guess Greensleaze defence is going to be that lame deal she worked out with Ryass? Somehow that's going to give Meanlee the right to steal the Spikester and almost kill him. LAME,LAME,LAME! Hopefully this whole Adien deal-eo means Josh is going to side with his Family for like the first time like ever!

Archived