B&B: GROSS Spoiler

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Putting Constantine with anyone is a mistake because he sucks and is gross, but we're stuck with him. Honestly, I'd rather a triangle with Felicia and Donna than with Phoebe who is WAY too young for him. He'll suck with whoever they put him with, at least Lesli Kay will have something to do.

Basically, I'm dreading it, but looking forward to seeing Felicia in action. I really hope he leaves soon.

• Members

Storm Logan 2.0: The Attorney sucks because there's nothing different about him in relation to the other characters on the canvas. The difference is that he's a lawyer.

I always thought it was a huge mistake to make Brooke's brother insta-attorney and wimpy shrimp overnight. But I do admit William DeVry is grossly underused, but really, what makes his character so different compared to other characters on B&B?! Brad should have thought about this before re-introducing the character.

It's not that Storm's a lawyer that majorly bothers me. It's the fact that the brawn and (dare I say it) blatant masculinity from the past has been completely overlooked. I would have loved to seen a new Storm Logan that was a lawyer, but was anti-trial and high-profile cases and more about rescuing people from the system that were just like him(grew up single parent families, etc). That to me seems like a more viable pairing for someone who is stubborn and level-headed like Felicia. Someone who can call bull***t to her stuff, someone who loves her, but can keep her on her toes. Kind of like the Felicia/Nick pairing(when Coleen Dion-Scotti was in the role).

I don't buy William DeVry's Storm as having protected his little sisters growing up. DeVry's Storm played with Katie and Donna's lipgloss.

• Members

Poor Felicia!

What do you guys think of a Felicia/C.J. pairing? There's not too many pickings for her on the show. Except for a hot lesbian affair with Ashley (seriously, they got some major chemistry going on there). But that won't happen.

• Members

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't they release William DeVry? I thought Storm was gone. Which completely sucks because he is a good actor. Instead we get Constantine. I heard he was all right on Broadway, and maybe that should be his home.

Poor Felicia. BB needs to cast solid actors that are used for any other woman but Brooke. And while we are at it, bring back Deacon!!!

• Members

Now we're talking: Felicia/Deacon/Brooke - that would be hot! Fefe would kick Mr. Sharpe's butt, that's for sure...

I still hope Sean Kanan will pop on B&B in the midst of Brooke's current story. Not because I miss THAT much but because it would make perfekt sense

@Cheap: Dante returned to Italy and wanted Fefe to come along which seh declined. She made some hilarious comments about that.

Archived