Police: Boy forced into sex with mom

Ryan

• Members

Disgusting....completely f*cking disgusting! What in the hell is wrong with children nowadays? I mean, I' don't mean to sound old, but when I was that age, I would NEVER think of something some sick [!@#$%^&*] that like. This is just disgusting, disturbing and completely freakin sad..

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, this is horrid! :(:(:(:(:(

There are barely any words. This has to be the sickest thing I've heard in a very, very long time. This makes me shake, feel so sad for them, and just want to get sick.

I don't know what else to say......I really cannot say anything else. I mean, this is so terrible there isn't anything to say except I am disgusted!

I hope they get all the people involved with this.....they all need to pay dearly! And I'm dead serious.

Ryan ITA. People are just getting worse and worse these days. :(

• Members

There are also many people who live their entire lives never ever having come up with sick [!@#$%^&*] like this. I know I wouldn't have thought of it until I read this. :blink:

I think I'd rather kill myself than do what that poor boy was forced to do but one never knows until they are put in the same situation.

There is no doubt whatsoever that the perpetrators are morally corrupt. Sick sick sick! I hope to God they pay for their actions..and not just with a slap on the wrist and a quick bail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just saw this right now and am finally commenting. How sick and disgusting are these morons to rape a woman and then force her son to have sex with her? Just outrageous and I hope they serve a longtime in prison and who knows maybe behind bars they will get raped and know what it feels like. If I ever saw these two walking down the streets, I would whoop their a$$es. California men are probably the toughest in the nation and we take zero prisoners out here, especially if it involes violence against women

Archived