GH: Friday 7/6

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks. LOL..Im not so sure I like the Stainey name bc it sounds dirty and not in a good way...lol. I was on the fence with them but the other day made me a fan. These scenes did it for me.

10ta1.jpg

12nm0.jpg

I have to say I thought the Dillon/Lulu scenes over the past 2 days were really done well. The writing for them was good and their fans would be happy. Unforunetly I think it would have been a better fit had most of that dialogue been used with Georgie. I never saw this great love that Dillon has for Lulu. I love how she put him first and tried to be a good friend. Sucks that his heart had to be broken though

I hate Sonny. I hated the way he treated Sam today. I wish she had told him to F off and die. He is such a bully and needs to go to hell. Kate is the ONLY reason why I can tolerate him but even now Im enjoying her with Jerry and could see potential with Ric

• Members

I love the new opening! It needed some modifications definately.

The last shot should be fixed though, I've always been okay with it but if it was removed or fixed I wouldn't care though I prefer the latter.

I am very happy to see Alan is still in the opening. Even if he isn't there IMO he deserves to be in the opening at least.

• Members

I wish GH updated the pics for Laura Wright(Carly), I like her pics in the 1/2 way thru pics they show of her. I also wish Julie Berman's pic was updated with her hair down. Disappointed that Kin Shriner(Scott) was not put in the opening. I also thought Annie Wersching(Amelia) was on contract and wish she was in the opening too. Glad to finally see John Ingle(Edward) back in the opening. I wish they had moved Jax's pic next to Carly's.

• Members

So let me get this straight.....on Wednesday AMC got an updated opening, and today GH got one....but OLTL still has no updated opening? In fact, since the January 2nd update, the only change they have made is removing Asa. All the more reason to think that maybe, by some miracle, OLTL will get a brand new opening sometime between their 39th anniversary and 10,000th episode. I know it's likely a long shot, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

• Members

I love the new opening ,but they they needed to redo the men group shot at ending like,so yesterday.Looks like the actor playing Jerry Jacks is on contract after all.Kate's shot is good.I still love Laura Wright's shot.If they redo the men group shot or get rid of it altogether GH's opening would be happening.

• Members

:lol: That, and your banner, reminded me of when Justus died. SOAPNet had a promo along the lines of: "Justus is found dead on Tuesday's GH! How will Lainey react?!"

And you tune in, and the bitch is all... :mellow:

ROTFLMAO! :lol::lol::lol:

I never understood that. I guess it was just a ploy for viewership, but still... a piss poor one. They were dating all of like 3 weeks!

• Members

her reaction was weak. It really pissed me off that Justus died for nothing. I didnt really care for him after he got recast but the character had history. If they were going to kill him off at least make it mean something. They barely took advantage of the death as an oppurtunity to get some good grieving scenes out of it and his death had absolutely NO impact whatsoever on Lainey. That would have been a great moment to give her some meaty material but instead they had her drinking and fantasizing about Patrick with the rest of her coworkers. Made no sense and GH sucks for it

Archived