DAYS: And yet another return?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i could see this being true...On todays show Adrienne has purchased a bar, so she's sticking around in Salem for a little while...I liked Justin and Adrienne, so i'm fine with him returning for a short run or longer...

• Members

I like the idea of Justin coming back. It could mean more Victor. Victor's always treated Justin like a son. It will be interesting to see how Philip gets along with Justin. We could see some rivalries there.

• Members

Well legally and technically Guza and Phelps havs ABSOLUTELY no say over this whatsoever. Since Kurth is only recurring on GH, he can go and work on any other show, be it daytime or primetime, whenever he pleases.

He can also refuse to work on GH if they ask him...since he has no contract, the show has absolutely no control over what other projects he chooses to do, WHILE recurring.

Same situation happened with Mary Beth Evans. She was recurring on ATWT and then signed on to DAYS, ending her ATWT stint just like that.

Kurth certainly can do both shows, so long as his tapings do not start to overlap or anything.

Archived