DAYS: And yet another return?

• Members

It was in today's episode JSF.

Adrienne bought the Cheatin Heart. She mentioned she needed money to live on.

I think it's a nice nod to history as Adrienne worked there as a waitress prior to being paired with Justin. It's weird because of Bonnie/Alice's but it's not out of character IMO.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He doesn't have a storyline anyways. He pops in every now in again and that is it. What will she do knock him back to 1 episode every six months instead of two.

On another post - GH doesn't film that far in advance normally I think they are normally about 3 weeks which seems to be what DAYS has been lately as well (Thaao Penghlis said last week they were filming a big surprise to air on July 17th). GH filmed the May 4th ep (Where Jake is born) on April 13th.

• Members

I'd love to see Justin return but in a way my head is spinning seeing all these old characters back. it's kind of weird.

As for Adrienne buying a bar (even if she did work at that bar years ago) it is a little too close to the Bonnie character. It's like she's Bonnie in a bizarro world where everybody likes Bonnie...and her name is Adrienne.

Hopefully if they continue to use Adrienne and add Justin, the'll be more involved in some Kiriakis business, not serving drinks to the younger generation.

• Members

Well, in that case, I wouldn't be mad about it.

But as a new viewer (well, not really, I've been watching since '92) but as a viewer who watched AFTER Adrienne's hey-day, and JUST got acquainted with her a month ago, I had her pegged (as Judi played it) as a more sophisticated woman -- certainly not one who owned a bar. But whatever.

Archived