DAYS: And yet another return?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A high-profile GH actor (or ex high profile GH actor, lol) who was recurring on that show played Gwen's doctor on "Passions" for a limited run. So this IS possible. Asked about it, Phelps (I think) was real bitchy (in a veiled way) and said how glad she was that he had the opportunity to act on the show, etc etc. The point is, they can do it. It's no big deal. They're not in contracts.

Frankly, I dislike the guy. (His GH character, anyway, bugs the crap out of me - the same is true of his looks.) But I have to defend him on this note. He has EVERY right to appear on both shows.

• Members

Just like a couple of years ago, Sydney Penny was on recurring status with B&B when she signed a contract with AMC. There was nothing B&B could do to stop her from going back to AMC. Yeah she was on recurring status but B&B wasn't using her so she was free to sign a contract with AMC.

• Members

I was looking for this to happen since the day that it was announced that Judi Evans was returning as her original DAYS character Adrienne. DAYS may be planning to beef up Adrienne's storyline! I predict the casting of at least one of Adrienne & Justin's triplets.

If GH is really planning to beef up Ned's storyline, then GH should steal Kurt McKinney from GL to reprise Ned, since he was the original Ned and the Ned who was paired up with Monica.

• Members

I was just wondering what was going on when Days had Adrienne buy a bar because she was living in Salem. This makes alot of sense and I hope it's true. Love Judi and Wally and it makes sense to bring Justin on. It could mean more for Victor to do as well so bring it on.

• Members

I would love to see this happen. WK, to my knowledge has already taped his episodes for GH. He is not on contract. What is stopping him from reprising his role at Days? Nothing. I would love to see Justin and Adrienne reunited and I hope Days give Wally a contract!

Thanks Mrs Mahaney :)

Archived