Is ATWT all teens?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So what your saying is that if someone does not consistently watch a soap, they have no right to comment, because that means they are starting trouble? Yeah ummkay What about all your negative posts in Days and Passiosn threads? (2 soaps you don't watch)

I'll take "Pot.Kettle.Black" for for $500 Alex

• Members

The good thing about ATWT teen is that they can all act. Four of them were just nominated for Emmys.

The other positive is that many are next generation characters like Luke and Will.

Today also featured the brilliant Marie Masters who has been on ATWT for nearly 40 years as well as the superb Martha Byrne, Kelley Hensley, Grayson McCough and Robin Mattson.

It's summer. A lot of soaps will do teen stories. But not always are the teens played by good actors.

• Members

I think the the actors who play the ATWT teens are mediocre at best. I find them all to be a tad overrated. I think the kid actors playing Parker and JJ are lightyears ahead of them. Add horrendous writing to it (like PJ mentioned, it's really isolating), and I would hardly call the teen scene on the show "must-see TV".

Archived