Is ATWT all teens?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes they did, and OLTL kicked OLTL's ass in the ratings, as usual, because of that, even though OLTL would have still done better without the musical. Otherwise, OLTL isn't about kids. OLTL's kids have been wrapped up for the summer for the most part. ATWT is being dominated by kids and it hasn't just been like that for this summer. I watched the show before. :)

• Members

Well, no. I originally was asking a question because fans of OLTL , in particular have been complaining about the teens. So I watched ATWT and Passions to make a comparision. Never would I waste my time and watch a show, just to come on SON and insult it. I'd rather watch my own show. So I made a comment, and the poster after me, in my opinion tried to dismiss my question by taking a shot at OLTL, so I responded.

• Members

I am not offended by this post and it would be a legitimate question for someone who doesn't watch or casually watch the show to ask.

It seems that they are showcasing the teens a lot more lately.

At one time ATWT was the most balanced show on TV showing teens,young adults and ***gasp*** middle and senior adults.All with stories of their own!

• Members

Well the only people that you saw that were teens were Luke, Maddie and Noah. Dallas(the cop), Will, Gwen, Cleo, and Jade are all in there 20's or 20. And no most days are not teens, but they are leading up for a major storyline for the next two weeks which is why these characters were focused on today.

• Members

Leave OLTL for ATWT? Hell no. And I never said anything like that. Go back and read my first post. I simply made a statement. According to James, who is the biggest ATWT fan I know's statements, I dont think I would want to. I dont even see the relevance with that, related to my post.

• Members

Ehh...I think Jay's asking a legitimate question as well. If I take my loyalty to ATWT aside, it's obvious that they do have a problem with showcasing too many teens. Even other ATWT fans here on the board constantly bitch about them.

And who is this teen-looking cop that everyone is talking about? Dallas??

Archived