Is ATWT all teens?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not saying it's illegitimate...but a whole new thread? There are daily threads for this, and mods delete/merge posts all the time. While I'm no fan of ATWT's teen scene, I watched last week and there were hardly any at all.

• Members

I think ATWT has a problem isolating the teens in their own story. But when you look at it, NONE of them has an adult in their lives. Gwen has been on her own for ages, Cleo's some kind of mutant orphan. Jade talks to Lily once every two months. Will has Barbara, but talks to her sporadically at best. Maddie and Henry talk once every three months, and even when he's her only family in town, she lived with Tom/Margo while in high school. Luke has family up the wazhoo....but he barely talks to them, which is strange, since the Snyder Family as a whole is so interwoven into the show. And Noah's the new guy without family in town at all.

• Members

You are! :lol: That wasn't an insult, was it? You are usually very positive about the show, and optimistic about its future, from what I can tell. Moreso than most posters since SON doesn't seem to have a huge OLTL contingent.

• Members

Someone who doesnt watch the show. If it was a constant viewer I would think differently. He has never posted on an ATWT thread before. It is like me making an observatioin of OLTL. Which I dont watch regulary. Thats my problem with his post.

You are.

Archived