Days SOD Casting About Tidbit

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh man! If Christie Clark returns (again) I will be so happy. I think Hogan can write for Carrie in an awesome way. I hated Carrie's most recent run because it was so ridiculous and recycled. If Carrie came back without Austin, that would make things even better.

If it's not Carrie, who else could it be? It could be Mike Horton. His son just recently returned to Salem and Billie needs a love interest.

• Members

Carrie returning wouldn't be that surprising. It's also confirmed in tomorrow's ep. that Will is staying with A&C for the summer.

My guess is someone more obscure like Colin or Greta (both of whom were involved with the Dimeras).

• Members

It would be fun if this was Christie Clark/Carrie because I'd love to see her have a role outside of Austin and because I think if Carrie was back Sami would be less of a weepy heroine and back closer to the fierce bitch I love...

but how do we know this would be a new person? This could just be referring to Thaao playing Andre, a character from the past, as well as Tony, couldn't it?

• Members

I'd like Carrie back for a short run, where we know she is still with Austin and he's busy with business or something. Just to be part of the DiMera story before heading back to be with Austin. Sort of like the way Sharon comes and goes in EastEnders.

• Members

I doubt that bringing CC back as Carrie would be on casting about. It has to be someone that will be recast and even though Mimi is mentioned, we are also told she won't be returning, so it's not her. Who would be recast? Most likely it would be someone who was very young when they left, I'd think.

Archived