OLTL RUMOURS/Possible Spoilers

• Members

If these are not fit to post here, please delete. I cannot vouch for their reliability. I am copying and pasting from the OLTL "Between Heaven and Hell" board which received them second hand from G-d knows where at this point.

A major twist is yet to come in the Spencer murder case. (Asa did not hire anyone else to kill Spencer, and Paige has nothing to do with it)

Many will be involved with the Tommy storyline. -Vicki, Jess, Bo, Lindsay, Todd, Blair, Starr, Michael, Marcie, Rex, Roxie, John.

Natalie will be the one caught in the middle of this war of families. (The tie that binds)

Upon Asa's death, BE will be facing an assault from several sides as the Buchanan's try to save their family company.

Mason is sent in to keep an eye on BE by the board of directors. The only thing not yet set in stone is if he will end up being a friend or foe to the Buchanan's. He is going to be related to a current family.

Natalie will have the weight of the world on her shoulders after Grandpa leaves her more responsibilites than she is certain she can handle.

Asa's will is full of odd demands on his loved ones.

A new mystery will unfold as the search begins for what is hidden within Asa's mansion. (Look for the masion to become like AMC'S Wildwind)

Dorian will be going back to her old ways, leaving Clint not all that happy.

Sarah employee Rex's services to help find someone.

The show is trying to lure several key characters back on a more regular basis. Storylines will shift depending on their sucess and failures. You can also expect more exits as the clean up continues.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw this sprumor on another board too, it was considered as a spoiler but unconfirmed. So, Todd, Blair, Starr, Jess, Vicki, and Bo vs Marcie, Michael, Lindsay, Rex, John, and maybe Roxie... I'm sure the evil treatment will be done on Marcie and Michael to make the other half more sympathic; along with half of those involved, will probably have more involvement than they should. Though I love Marcie and Michael, I wouldn't be surprised of this ended with Todd and Blair getting back together and having Tommy; because when it comes to everyone else... it's all about them anyways.

Now, this one I hope is a rumor. Natalie caught in the middle? She's not with John, she's barely around her godson (which I will always wonder why Lindsay wasn't made godmother,) and she has always barely talks to Marcie and Michael unless it involves John. If anyone should be truely caught in the middle, it should be Rex (though I guess lately he's been leaning more to Marcie and Michael's side.)

• Members

If you parse the language what do you get?

"lure back several key characters on a more regular basis".

Lure back suggests actors who were formerly on the show.

More regular basis doesn't sound like a contract. It sounds like recurring.

Taking Mulder's list of Tina, Kevin, Max, Kelly, Cord Joey, Rachael, Cassie and Evangaline:

Tina -- AE and KW would be the natural choices. Would either return?

Cord -- Would JLo be interested?

Joey -- I doubt NF is interested in anything more than doing a favor for OL. Chris McKenna and Don Jeffacoat are options but if they were interested in having either back for an extended place then why not invite one of them back for the funeral.

Rachael -- They have three to chose from. EB has made guest appearances might she make more?

Cassie -- LK is the natural choice here.

I don't see REG or HT being interested. GT is at GL so that pretty much rules out Kelly. Likewise I don't see JDP or DG being interested in recurring.

• Members

I don't think Chris McKenna would come back. He regularly works in independent film and was praised for King Of The Ants. He also does not fit the mold of a Brian Frons soap hunk, though he is handsome. He was hilarious in Art School Confidential two or three years ago.

AE wouldn't return and I don't want her to. She looks like Whatever Happened To Baby Jane these days.

• Members

I agree that if Kevin were to be brought back and Dan turns ONE LIFE down, then ONE LIFE should go after Kevin Stapleton. IMHO, Kevin Stapleton was the best Kevin until Dan Gauthier. That said, there's not much difference in the 2, I'd loved both of their versions of Kevin and in looks and acting, they are similiar.

• Members

Agreed on Chris McKenna. Now Andrea Evans has said that she was interested in returning, but has been quoted as saying that she wished to continue with PASSIONS now that it's going to DIRECTV, although I wish ABC and ONE LIFE could change her mind, since IMHO, ONE LIFE is a far better series. Regarding her looks, I think Andrea is still very pretty.

Archived