ATWT: Casting News

• Members

HELL NO!

I'm beyondddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd pissed!!!!!

Jade was one of my faves. :(

Worst news in a long, long, long, long time.

In other news, Jennifer Landon will now be playing Cleo Babbit's brother, mother and grandmother. :rolleyes::angry: Ugh.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I was just saying that another person she was always in scenes with was Luke. Thats all I meant because yeah she was wasted on Will and Gwen I can admit that as a matter of fact I did. I think that EG is a great actress and that they really wasted her talent on her constnantly causing trouble for Will and Gwen. From the time she arrived in Oakdale thats all she did. It was wasted talent because they had her do the same thing over and over again. And I was just simply pointing out that same thing can be said when she was in scenes with Luke. The material they really only gave her was only scenes with Luke or Willen. She never had anything other than and thats all I meant. Maybe prop wasnt the right word.

There was much potential to Jade. She could have been involved more in Faith's storyline and wrote in there that she once had a eating disorder. I actually thought thats what they were going to do at one point. That would have got her out of Willen's orbit.

• Members

That sucks, I really liked her.

It doesn't sound though like she was going to be this long term ATWT Diva anyway going by her quote, sounds like she would have been leaving when her contract was up in a year. Still a shame she wasnt used better.

• Members

Can't believe the writers tormented us all this time with Jade. And now they are letting her go. Hack writers....why didnt they get rid of Jade during the whole Snyder fiasco!!! They kept putting her in silly scenes with no real purpose. I liked Elena. Now that Jade is getting somewhat interesting she leaves...it figures...LOL.

When does Cleo leave? When does JL double role come to end?...Because I cant wait! I have a feeling Cleo winds up offing Jade.

• Members

I'm MAD at this news. Jade was the most interesting of the younger characters other than Luke, and you're right, there was so much to do with her as Rose's daughter.

PATHETIC.

I also blame the fans who kept bashing her character for depriving us of a great actress. Is there a "Save Jade" petition? I want to sign it. Also, I hope everyone else is already at least emailing [email protected], or writing, to express their displeasure.

The show had better keep the door open for a return, and not have her turn out not to be Rose's daughter after all. That would be the ultimate slap in the face for us fans who liked her, to just off her after a year, or take away her ties to Oakdale.

Luke's best friend is leaving. Van is also good friends with Elena in real life. I am so depressed.

Archived