OLTL Discussion: Week of June 25th

• Members
Welcome_to_Llanview.jpg

Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of June 25th, 2007. It looks like an exciting week ahead, especially as far as Viki, David, Dorian, and Clint are concerned. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place.

So let the discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live begin...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked it too, though they spent more time talking about the most boring characters on the show than Natalie's career change.

My only complaint about today is Marty and John, and that they were the subject of the scene between Miles and Natalie.

Viki, David, Clint and Dorian were quite entertaining and the scenes with Blair, Chris, Todd , Sarah, etc. at least moved that dull story forward.

Nice to see Lindsay again too, but I prefer her as bad 'un.

• Members

I really enjoyed David today. He is really great.

Tika Sumpter and Layla deserve a story. I think she is a fine actress, and the character, if written well could bring some well needed spunk to Llanview.

Loved Blair talking about Todd, and I really like Cris and Blair as friends.

The actress who plays Sarah is good. Let's not drag this out for a year though. I hope they bring Sarah and Todd home.

• Members

I loved the entire show with the exception of John/Marty. I just find Marty so boring and she just brings everyone down that she's in scenes with.

My favorite was Viki/Clint/David/Dorian. OMG they were so funny and I couldn't help but love Viki's little revenge she is going to give to Clint and Dorian. It's about blasted time. Can't wait to see more of Viki/David and how its going to go with him living at Llanfair.

The scenes with Lindsay, Rex and Marcie were sweet. But I think my favorite part was between Rex and Marcie when they were talking about the candles and cake. Too cute.

The actress playing Sarah isn't that bad. I actually like her.

• Members

a) Evangeline is still in a coma because she was in Cristian's house when it was gassed by the OPP arsonist (the arsonist is Tate, not his father Kirk). I'm sure you heard about Renee's contract negoations, and there's no plans for her to come back as of now (or a recast)

B) Todd went to go look for his baby w/ Margaret in Chicago thanks to a letter Miles gave to him written by Spencer. He went looking in a bad place where he was stabbed. Todd was off screen for about 6 weeks, and we recently seen him lying in bed, with two characters Sarah and her bf Hunter knowing where he's at. Sarah just called Blair to let her know where Todd is, and Blair is leaving to Chicago now with Cristian to find him. We still don't know who stabbed Todd either.

c) Lindsay has been working with the police & Bo to have a gallery for all those who were victims of the OPP arsonist at her gallery. Besides that, shes been babysitting Tommy a lot, and recently celebrated Jen's birthday with Marcie and Rex. She also at one point, there were hints of her being interested in Bo, and I think that may come about since Paige is leaving soon.

d) John and Marty are not together as a couple. Marty and Miles married because he blackmailed her when he found out that she killed Spencer (or thinks she killed Spencer). John has been helping Marty since she finally confessed the reason why she married Miles and that she thinks she killed Spencer. John doesn't believe she killed him, and is trying to find the real killer. They are not together as a couple, but I think they could be good together.

• Members

I agree!! I would love to see a story with her, that's centered around her... hopefully something that doesn't involve the romance with Vincent (which would be done half @ssed anyways, because Natalie's not involved.)

Sarah I can give or take, not fond of the character in the first place... so, I hope they do something more interesting with her than a romance with Cristian. He's reminding me of Kevin and the Cramers, if he shacks up with yet another Buchanan female. I can do without the Blair and Cristian friendship, there's something about them that rubs me the wrong way.

Marcie, Lindsay, and Rex together were a nice change for all the characters. I hope they continue to do things like thiss, because they need to do more than deal with the teen, Bo, and Adriana/Tate.

• Members

I miss Tess. I like Jessica and Nash. They are very sweet, and I can't tell you how happy I am that Jessica and Antonio soon (I hope) will be history.

But I really miss good ol fun-lovin Tess.

Boy the OPP story is on the fast track. I do wonder what caused the sudden change of heart about that story. I never liked it, but it is on the fast train now.

I really have come to hate the Rex/Adrianna/Tate story. OLTL has bothered me for the last four to five years because all the women are weak victims. When Rex said today, ohhh, please watch over Adrianna, I thought, in what Century were these women created. That and the return of whiney Jess.

Oh well, I miss Tess.

Archived