OLTL Discussion: Week of June 25th

• Members

Adrianna is a waste of space. I can't believe they are making her look like a fool again even after all the drama she had with Rex and the stalker. If she and Rex end up getting back together then he's even dumber than she is.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for that update...God I'm torn about Miles. On one hand the character was so goofy and annoying that I'm glad they gave us this dark side to him so that hes at least watchable. Even if he is being a psycho pig. And then on the other hand it seems like we've had too many crazy men in Llanview to last a lifetime.

Has he slept with Marty yet? And what does Cole think of all this? Does he know about the blackmail?

I want Tangie back... :(

I heard that theres a little hope that REG might come back this fall. Bo and Lindsay? ILLL...that ship passed a LONG time ago.

And wait was Spencer related to Jess as well? Miles is BOTH Mitch and Spencers brothers correct?

• Members

Agree on Bo and Lindsay... and same goes for Nora and Bo too. I would prefer someone new for Nora.

Miles is Mitch's brother only (unless it's changed in the last week, I've been FF him lately), they have the same mother and father, who put him in a santarium because of his facial deformityies. Spencer was just a friend to Miles, one changed his life for the "better" by doing corrective surgery on his face and allowing him to be "normal." Also, Spencer is not related to Jess... at least not by her father's side, I guess as in any soap history can be rewritten.

• Members

I hated Tangeline. That couple never worked for me and I like Todd and Blair. You know, though, I kind of miss Evangeline. She was a strong woman. I really did think REG would re-sign. I really really want Layla to have a story. I watch Tika and think that chick is fun.

Spencer could have been a great bad guy, but they made him too evil. Paul Satterfield is such a fine actor and ruining that character was a waste. OLTL needs a baddy.

Marty and John bore me to tears. John has not had good chemistry with a single woman.

I'm pissed about Miles. I truly like him and it's another potentially good character being torn down.

I haven't watched today's tape yet, but I will.

• Members

I miss REG too. I'm hoping she comes back in the fall.

I'm so tired of this OPP story. I'm not one for public service announcement story lines. I'm feeling like I'm being lectured to on the Earth being round. I know there are still some racist out there, but I'm not into sermons with my soaps. They'd be doing a lot more for diversity if they actually gave their minority characters some stories, imo.

Jess and Nash have been very cute the last couple of days. I hope they stay together for awhile.

Archived