ATWT: Monday June 25 Episode

• Members

I was in awe over the CarJack scenes... Getting kind of creeped out at how 'desperate' Cleo is... I figured they'd have her eventually showing her 'off' side.

I liked the previews for tomorrow with Parker and Jack...Like I said, Katie has no chance...No matter how desperate Jack and Katie become to stay together, their relationship is as good as over :D

Glad that we are having a Lily/Carly scene...I loved when they developed a friendship back a few years ago, and am glad that they are at least having Lily and Carly in scenes together.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally loved everything with the CarJack scenes and seeing that old magic back! The fight between JJ and Parker was great. I'm glad they didn't just suddenly makeup. I cracked up at the look on Jack's face :lol: All of those scenes made the show very enjoyable for me today. It was great having those scenes with no Katie around.

Everything else was pretty much just there. Nothing to really get excited about.

Previews for tomorrow do look good!

• Members

Today's show was good. Cleo was so pathetic today that I couldnt stop laughing. My favorite scenes were Meg/Lucinda, Craig/Paul and Carly/Jack/kids. It was a treat to see Noah too. Maddie annoyed me today. Even in prison Casey makes her boring....lol Nice cliffhanger.....tomorrow's show looks good too.

I would post more but I had an accident this morning and can only type with one arm. :(

• Members

I'm watching it now and the only thought thats going thru my head is....

"OMFG JJ knocked the SH*T out of Carly!" But really that scene was both intense and hilarious. God I love the young actors on ATWT. The argument between JJ and Parker was definitely the highlight of the show for me. Parker telling how he hated the fact that JJ would be living with them after Julia died and how he couldn't stand him hating Carly. Yet how he didn't set JJ up or try to make him into the bad guy. I just wanted to cry right then and there for the kid. Granted Parker hasn't been acting great the last few months but you could see the hurt that this huge betrayal caused him.

And then the punch heard round the world....Carly's reaction was awesome. Jackass's face? PRICELESS!

Now onto the CarJack scenes. I'll just say that I found some of them to be genuine and really warm. Others were fake and felt really rushed. The whole Carly begging Jack to stay for the cookout scene was beyond insane. But the scene where they talked about the "Good Apology" was actually great and I liked it. However that doesn't change the fact that they are moving this way too quickly. I feel like 6 months of pain and hurt is going to magically disappear in the next 2 weeks because Carly says, "Grillman" and "compass".

Paul/Craig were awesome today. I think its pretty f*cked up if Craig slept with a comatose Meg. And I wouldn't put it past the loony and obsessed bastard. The guy has lost his marbles. I almost felt bad for him as I sat there watching him and Paul. I mean really what woman wouldn't choose Paul over Craig? Yet he kept deluding himself that Meg would really love him if Paul were gone. Pathetic.

Lucinda....LOL. Her scenes with Meg were sweet and yet disturbingly hilarious. That damn contract is definitely on her mind. Yet I do think she cares about Meg's life as well. That look when Meg fell? CLASSIC ATWT! But one thing I have to mention is I found the cliffs to be boring. I don't see what was so awesome about the set other than it was a new and pretty different set. It just didn't strike me as special in terms of surroundings, environment, effects, etc.

All in all a solid episode. I'm so looking forward to Branson. Cleo/Maddie/Gwen were okay at best. I fast forwarded thru some scenes cuz I could see it coming a mile away. Boy I wonder how they're gonna deal with Cleo. Theres so many ways they could go with this girl. Psycho forever? Temp psycho who decides to chill and become cool? Temp psycho who becomes normal after learning shes related to Gwen (twin hopefully). I hope they go with twin because that would be an interesting sister dynamic for the show. The girl who thought she had nothing realizes that she had multitudes when compared to the sister abandoned by their dispicable mother. One with lofty dreams of academia and singing. Another with dreams of just surviving day to day without being made fun of or noticed for being "strange".

• Members

My jaw dropped when JJ accidentally socked Carly. :lol: I loved Carly's "You oughta be" in response to JJ's apology. Haha.

Scott Bryce was deliciously evil in those cliff scenes. Is it awful that I was rooting for him to step on Paul's hand and make him fall? :unsure:

Gwen/Cleo/Maddie...zzzz. I try not to FF through any scenes but I literally had to during those scenes.

Archived