ATWT: Monday June 25 Episode

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lordy, been working all weekend and couldn't get to a computer to see what's happening here on good ole SON!! I am loving all the talk about CARJACK!! I can't wait for tomorrow....it's like my birthday's coming early (it's on tuesday...lol). I am gonna love watching CARJACK make their way back to each other. Man these two just smoke up my screen. I love reading all the posts here on SON. I'll make sure to comment after the episode tomorrow.

• Members

Great show today, I really enjoyed it, totally loved the real cliffhanger at the end, I don't even remember the last time we had a real cliffhanger on ATWT???. Great seeing Noah today. Carly/Jack and the kids was great. I think I like evil Cleo, lol, well better than normal acting Cleo anyway.

• Members

LOL...the time warp in Oakdale lives on...Carjack and the kids had an entire cookout, plus a round of Aggravation, while Craig and Paul argued over Meg.

I FLOVED the Carjack family scenes! The scenes with Parker and JJ were spot on, and finally some peaceful Carly/Jack scenes that didn't end in harshly traded barbs. The fight between the kids was better choreographed than Dusty's brawl a couple of weeks ago. And the look on Jack's face when he realized JJ got Carly was hilarious.

Not feeling the teen scenes. *eyeroll* What? Casey's got a new "friend" in lockup, so he dumps Maddie? The kid's in for six months. TWO of which have gone by. Whatever. And Cleo???? *grrr...* Oops, there's Jade again, still obsessing over Gwen's life. Nice. Whatever.

Paul/Craig...eh. The scenery's beautiful. The acting isn't bad. Fighting over Meg like she's the last woman on earth? Puh-leeeze. Yeah, I know, it's also about Rosanna, Jennifer, and Johnny....but couldn't they have at least made it look like Paul was really hanging on to that cliff? And I'm really not seeing how Paul thinks he can pull Craig over the cliff with him.

At least Lucinda is focused on what she wants...her company back. Meg was so freakin' loopy, it wasn't funny.

• Members

Lucinda cracks my shít up. The WTF?! OMHeavens! Look she gave Meg when she passed out was priceless. And I loooooooved her confused walk as they were going towards the cliff.

LMAO @ Carly getting punched. :lol: I watched it about 5 times.

Yay! Jade is onto Cleo. Tomorrow's smackdown looks promising.

Archived