ATWT: Spoilers for the week of July 2

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are those all the spoilers? Or do they go into more detail on the website? And whats the point of having a link when you can't see anything once you click on it? Or at least I can't.

Anyways I'm glad Gwen is back next week. I wonder what they mean by Cleo snapping. I hope not in a bad way. And if she does snap I hope its against Jade and not against Will or Gwen.

• Members

Well, at least it looks like he's going to get one kick-ass mountain man beard out of it! LOL!

And you know how well trained JPiss has me? There's this little voice in the back of my mind sarcastically saying..."maybe she's talking about Simon..." *groan* I think I'd kill myself.

Carly would be better off with them, than Brad! I think down the road, the kids (or at least Parker and JJ) might become proactive about their parents reuniting. :)

• Members

Oh PJ, that Pissy has really done a job on our poor little Carjack psyche, hasn't she? LOL!! Always expect the worse! :lol:

But, why would Carly be talking about wanting Simon back if she's gonna be asking Brad to help her make JACK jealous?? Even for Pissy that doesn't make sense. So I do think she's talking about Jack. And besides, WHERE is the story in continuing to have Carly lusting after Simon since he's gone and PL isn't coming back any time soon. No, the story now is Carly and how she can pull her family back from the clutches of Pinky. :D

Archived