ATWT: Wednesday June 20 Episode

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good show today. I can't complain much about today's show. Except Katie still doeesnt get it....LOL. Of course the story Luke wrote is about him...hehe. Parker and Carly were great today! I missed some of it but I have it recorded. Tomorrow looks good as well.

• Members

Luke/Noah - Noah gets worse by the day! The actor is very bland and seems to be sleepwalking through his scenes. Seeing them run into Elwood reminded me of how much better this story would be with him. Alex is a more dynamic actor and the character is better. Loved that Jade was allowed to be Luke's friend! I don't want Maddie replacing her. I've officially give up on Noah, but I'll take any second of Luke screentime I can get!

Craig/Meg - Still in love with Scott Bryce's more complex version of Craig, but hate him with Meg. Can't wait for this to blow up so he can leave her boring ass to be with Paul's boring ass. If Bryce keeps it up, I can see him having a good Emmy reel. Seeing Lucinda with her source has me longing for a young love interest. She would totally rock that!

Carjack/Parker - I'm annoyed Parker was so upset with JJ considering the way he had been picking fights with him for months. I think Carjack should've addressed that instead of playing cool with him just because he decided not to run away again. But I loved his turnaround with Carly. Now just get Jack away from smelly Katie! Yuk!

• Members

I like Noah very much. I'm kind of flabbergasted he's being allowed to have another friend, other than Luke. We all know how bubble-ish this show is.

Ugh...TIME WARP:Oakdale. Somehow Craig managed to get Meggie all the way to Canada, whilst the guests milled around wondering where they were?

*sniffle* Floved they used "Dedicated to the One I love" as some sort of special Carly/Parker song. And the Carjackiness of it all! *snort* Jack's dumbfounded face when Parker gave him a hug! Flove that Carly was so right about what Parker needed....THEM.

Katie...typical. Her "I'm glad/concerned about you and Parker" call disguised as a "stop by and f*ck me so I'm sure you still like me" call, made me want to hurl. DARE I dream her "business" takes her out of town long enough to give Carjack an entire eppy without her interfering skanky butt dropping by????

The Craig stuff is mondo creepy. But Scott Bryce looks a little more youthful than he did when he started.

• Members

I agree. Barbara should be helping out Lucinda and Paul to find Meg.

As to Fluffy....gawd....Brad told her on yesterday's show that Jack said to go home. It was going to be a long night. Not to stay up. Yet, today's episode....she calls him up. Dumb skank....does she not think about anyone but herself??....what a slut in heat!!!

And btw...love your posts PJ! :)

• Members

I sorta agree about Jake Silbermann. He's not a great actor, but he's good and he's decent enough for me to accept him. He's making Noah, like you said, very bland, but that could just be the character. He's coming off very dry. But NO, NO, NO, NO, NO to Elwood being Luke's man. Oh my GOD, I would so totally not want that at all. Elwood is so beyond lame and boring, and everytime he (or Vienna) shows up, I keep asking..."Why in the hell are you still here?!" I'd be a lot more willing to give Noah more time to break into his own (

) than to tolerate Elwood getting along with Luke.

That being said, today truly showcased the good side of the teen set. Elwood aside, I enjoyed all four teens featured today. I'm glad they're bringing back to the Luke/Jade friendship. I'd love the dynamics of Jade and Maddie hating each other and Luke having to play referee whenever they bitch at each other. But yeah, I really enjoyed the teen scene today. Too bad Gwen and Will aren't cool anymore...

ITA on all points. I hate seeing this man obsess over Meg's between-the-legs! No offense to Marie Wilson at all, because I love her to death, but Meg ain't all that! Her and Paul deserve each other and just need to go away. Like I said, I love Marie, so I'd love it if she got a job somewhere else (she would work well on Y&R, I think), but I wouldn't mind it at all if they wrote Paul and Meg out as going off into the sunset together.

Oh yes, Lucinda needs a younger man. She would be able to handle him too, I just wonder if he could handle her.

I think Jack and Carly had the right idea, to just not do anything to piss Parker off. I'm glad Jack just kept his mouth shut because if I had my say, he would still be in a time-out for not believing Parker in the first place. But my God...the Carly/Parker stuff had me. When Carly started playing that song and Parker was just sitting on the sofa by himself...and then he went outside...and she sat down next to him...*sigh* I'm about to shed a few tears just recalling it...that was some great subtle acting by Maura and Mick. A big F-U to Katie when she broke up the CarJack lovefest at the end. Bitch.

• Members

Aww..

Anyhow...another thing that made it sound like one writer had no idea what the other had written....yesterday, Jack agreed to let Parker go to Milltown, and Carly said stuff about just relaxing and talking again in the morning. Today, it's like Jack expected a twenty minute "visit" to calm Parker's nerves, and then they were heading back to the farm. WTF????

• Members

Good show today!

I like Noah too. I'm pleased with the way the story is starting out. I like Elwood and would love to see more of him but not in place of Noah. It would be nice to see him added to the story though. I didn't even mind Jade when she wasn't obsessing about Will and Gwen. I like that at least so far this is a fun story without being silly especially with so much darkness in other stories.

I just can't stand Craig! I'm tolerating this story because it looks like it's coming to a climax but it is hard because I really don't like any of the characters involved except Lucinda. Meg and Craig have zero chemistry and their scenes are painful to me to watch. I don't think Barbara belonged in this story but I would love for her to go toe to toe with Craig in something else and make him pay in a way that only Barbara can. Their brief scenes have been good.

Cary/Jack/Parker was just outstanding. That made the show for me today! I think it is fine that they let Parker wait until tomorrow to deal with JJ. I think everybody is probably exhausted from what they went through and don't need anymore anxiety for tonight and JJ is probably in bed anyhow. The scenes with Carly and Parker were especially touching. And I loved the look exchanged between Jack and Carly as he was leaving. They still want each other sooooo badly B) What's her name that was standing in the doorway thinks she's sitting pretty and doesn't even have a clue what just happened :P I wish she could take a very long trip!

• Members

I noticed that too. But ATWT doesnt have a "continuity" person anymore. Meaning someone who follows the day to day dialogue of the show. Due to budget cuts most soaps if not all dont have them anymore. Thus days when ATWT has a scene in the daytime and the next episode they all of a sudden are at nighttime. I remember one time one of the teens of ATWT was picking up coffee and sandwiches and had a scene with another actress. The teen was caring the bag and coffee....the next day episode....she only had the bad and not the coffee...LOL....a little blooper...LOL

• Members

Oh this show today was everything I hoped it would be and more. Except for the part where Jack had to take Caty to Carly's. That was my WTF moment. Why wouldn't he just meet her at her house when he was done. It was supposed to be all about Parker, not Caty and Jack so you'd think she'd just meet him at home. But I love Carly taking the high road here and hope that doesn't change. When she thanked Caty for watching the kids, I thought to myself, that was classy. Hope she stays that way because she just keeps making Caty look bad without even trying.

Loved Parker and Carly too. Finally, the big payoff. You really felt for Parker today. The wait was worth it. Hopefully soon I'll be saying the same thing about the CARJACK reconcilliation.....lol

• Members

Sorry but I disagree. Luke, Noah, & Jade are boring as hell to watch. At least, Will & Gwen are interesting to watch and have chemistry unlike the snoozefest teens that were shown today. Hopefully the best pair of teens will be back soon and these boring ones will be on the backburner with Ellwood. Maddie is far more interesting when she is interacting with Will & Gwen. I also loved her with Casey, but I can't stand seeing her with these boring characters she was interacting with today.

Archived