ATWT: Wednesday June 20 Episode

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think all of us CARJACK fans are just excited for the show to begin today because this seems like it's going to be the official beginning of Carly and Jack finding their way back to each other.....thank god!!!! LOL

• Members

I am really excited about today's show. We have Lucinda on again today. That's 3 days in a row. The Craig/Meg stuff. And Luke and Noah.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......plus Jack and Carly. I was going to add them to the title but wasnt sure it would fit. 1 pm cant get here fast enough.

• Members

Now this is how every show should be written, outstanding show today, I loved every minute of it and I was totally drawn into everything.

Luke/Noah/Maddie: I totally cannot get enough of them, the scenes they had today were great, I love Luke's new idea for a writing, I am glad to see that Maddie and Noah also liked it.

Parker/Carly/Jack: Great scenes Parker and Carly made me cry, I also loved the Carjack scenes.

Craig/Meg/Paul/Lucinda: Great scenes as well, I really don't like this storyline, but no that it is climaxing I love it.

Archived