OLTL Discussion: Week of June 18th

• Members
CE84464.jpg

Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of June 18th, 2007. It looks like an exciting week ahead. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place.

So, let's begin our discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That song and Marcie's song are the only songs that I enjoy so far. I like Marcie involved in Langston and Markko's relationship there, it would be nice if they acknowledge that's how she and Al started out... but I doubt they will. And I have to say, Brittany reverting back to her old self is disappointing though. It just shows that they can't seem to do anything with her, but make her the enemy... to possibly make Starr more rootable, and definitely make Cole and Starr the OTP teen couple for this set of teens.

• Members

Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad other people are enjoying it and it is something different, it's just not for me. I've only been watching OLTL for about a year, this last few days have made me realize that it's become one of my favorite soaps. I miss watching it.

• Members

Me too I liked those songs a lot, KB is always so good, I also liked Blair's song .

When Langston told Marcie she hated Markko I was so expecting Marcie to say that was exactly how she felt about Michael when she first met him and now look at them lol

I like the Marcie/Langston relationship. I will admit I am glad the musical is over now ( four days was a tiny bit long for me) but I loved the diversion and the change of pace. I hadn't been watching the show that much lately, too dark and depressing and I was sick of the Marty,Miles, Jess,Nash and Antonio show.. it was great to have something else to watch. I think they all did a great job with it

• Members

I saw that....Spencer is still in there too. The last update to the opening was at the beginning of January. Something in my head is telling me that maybe they will unveil a new opening for the 10,000th episode, which looks to be on August 20th. I may be completely off base with that, but it's just a feeling I have.

I have not heard, seen, or read anything about a new opening, but I just find it odd that (except for removing Asa) they haven't updated it in nealy 7 months.

They have Britney, Miles, Talia, and Sarah to add (and Markko if Jason Tam is on contract, which I don't think he is). Looks like Tate will never make it to the opening.

Plus they will have to get rid of Paige and Spencer and maybe Lindsay (although her picture should have been removed a couple of years ago).

Again, it's just a feeling I have about the opening. Knowing OLTL and ABC it likely won't happen, but I'll keep praying that it will.

• Members

Thanks for the interesting tidbit.

I caught some clips of David and John from yesterday and I really enjoy the two of them. They play well off each other. David was cracking me up doing his Tai Chi and I wasn't mad he was wearing a tight tank top and shorts.

• Members

He really is amazing and OLTL is lucky to have him (I wish he'd stay there, because I love the dynamic he brings to the show). His comedic timing is brilliant, nobody, absolutely nobody else in daytime has it like he has it.

Archived