ATWT: Wednesday June 13th Discussion

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the previews yesterday, (or is it the promo???) I thought we were gonna see Meg's assets, as they panned the camera up whilst she stood on the ledge. I should compare it and see if it matches the ledge when Ali nearly swan-dived.

• Members

I hope Meg is alright. I really don't want her to end up like Rosanna but sure enough like every other show in Daytime it will probably be the obvious route that the writers will choose.

While I am looking forward to seeing Jade I know that shes going to get on my nerves today.

• Members

I think you're talking about the preview :D I don't even have to compare and feel quite comfortable telling you it is the same ledge that Ali nearly did a swan-dive from. I feel comfortable in saying they aren't going to pop for creating 2 separate ledges :lol: If she falls can she take Paul and Craig and this ridiculous story with her ;)

• Members

I will be pleased to see when Cleo is a distant memory.... today is Jade right? Another annoying character today.

If I had to chose between seeing Jade/Will/Gwen/Cleo or Noah/Maddie/Luke, I'd pick Noah, Maddie and Luke hands down...They are far more interesting to me; it's just too bad that they aren't featured more.

• Members

I really liked today's show, well except for Cleo anyway. I am totally in love with Noah Mayor, and I really like how this storyline is starting out, though I wish it would be on more than once a week. Loved seeing Babs for a third straight day today. To tell the truth Will and Gwen did not even bore me today, which is odd. But really the highlight of the show was Noah, Maddie, and Luke I really like there friendships. Paul/Meg/Craig is just to dumb for words though, lets get this storyline back to the Worldwide stuff.

• Members

Oye what to say about todays show. Again a lot of great characters on...Craig, Barbara....great interaction between the two...but Meg's storlyine blowssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......Paul saying Craig wouldnt bother Meg anymore...whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

tttttttttttttt????? All stupid Meg had to say was NO I WONT MARRY YOU..and Craig would have gone away that simple. Jean Passanante is a hack writer...no doubt about it....she needs to be shipped out of Oakdale with Cleo and all the rest of the loons of Oakdale.

Archived