ATWT: Wednesday June 13th Discussion

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If the sister was old enough to give her earrings, I don't see how it could be Cleo. She would have to remember the sister. Somebody made the suggestion at SOC that maybe she is talking about Jennifer as her sister. It seems very possible that Jen would have given her earrings, so I'm going with that theory! :P .

• Members

Exactly what I was going to say...Television. Off. We see enough of Gwen as it is; now Cleo....do we really need to have Cleo on as a permanent fxture on the show? When we had Rose, it was different, well at least to me; she was somewhat enjoyable...I can't even stand to hear Cleo's whining on and on about how she's going to make "W' all hers.

• Members

LOL...I thought I heard that part wrong too...Gwen must have meant Will's dead sister. Figures...:eyeroll: it couldn't be something precious from Carly.

Eh...kind of boring. It WAS a treat seeing Babs for the third day in a row, and the scenes with Craig were top-notch! She even brought up their marriage!

Paul/Meg...snooze. Kind of laughed at Meg's run in her pantyhose.

Ugh...this Cleo crap is killing me.

I kind of like Noah...but, since I'm the only person on earth who doesn't like Luke, I'm kinda bummed Noah and Maddie aren't going to be a couple. *ducks and runs*

• Members

Don't duck and run PJ...I was kind of thinking that Noah and Maddie have a great rapport with one another...if they would show them more I would be glad to tune in to the show...but everytime I turn on I am force fed KACK or CleoGwenWill (say it that fast) all the time.

I am glad that they had Barbara reminding Paul of her history with Craig, especially when she was burned....

• Members

Well I think its pretty clear that Cleo is going to end up being some "long lost sister" probably a twin.

Luke and Noah... :P ! I can tell I'm gonna love this pairing. Its hilarious to see Noah's reactions to Luke's whining. He knows something is up but he can't figure out what to do about it.

Loved seeing Jade.

Best part of today was BarbaraCraig/Meg/Paul. Loved the use of the history between two. The mention of their horrible marriage and Craig stealing her company from under her was really cool IMO. I must say I'm enjoying this nuCraig so much more than Meek. At least this one doesn't make me think "sketchy" as soon as he comes onscreen.

Peg is too cute for words.

Roger Hogwarth is HOT! Is he married?

• Members

No friggin' kiddin'!!!!! WHERE are Henry and Vienna???? At least they're (somewhat) nice people. Katie's a bitch, Cleo's a loon, Will's spineless, Gwen's boring, Paul and Meg's story isn't romantic. Tom and Margo make me want to hurl even more than Kack.

• Members

Ugh. I was so hoping that ho would have fell off that ledge. Under normal circumstances, I would have been calling for her take Paul with her, but he didn't have a shirt on today, and I'm sure there had to be at least one roll of Scotch tape and a paper bag somewhere in that hotel room.

I loved the group at WOAK. Cleo needs to go. I agree with my girl Jade. Speaking of her, I loved how she entered into the scene in the far background. From a good 20 feet away, I could still make out that pissed off smirk on her face. Glad to have you back, bitch!

The seeds of Noah and Luke were planted today, sort of. Those faces got awfully close just before Luke left to go do whatever it was he had to go to do for Kim. And then Noah's look right afterwards? Priceless.

• Members

Yeah that expression made the show for me today. I even thought they'd have Noah run into Luke at Crash but alas it didn't happen. I REALLY hope Jade gets exposed. While I love her she really needs to get her act together and stfu about Gwen and Will and Cleo.

Is Roger Hogwarth married?

Archived