AMC: Thursday

• Members

Awww - I'm looking forward to the Sean/Colby Prom Night - they both look great! I hope Ava doesn't ruin it....

I'm slowly enjoying JR/Amanda more and more. I really liked that Jamie/Amanda clowning around scene too. :)

Ok, today has the potential of being my favorite episode of the week. I'm really enjoying the Adam/Colby/JR scenes, and I know I'll enjoy seeing Colby/Sean together at prom, until Ava screws it up with those drugs she just planted.

Also looking forward to Julia actually having something to do besides be the mother hen of Wildwind. Haha, I'm really enjoying the Di/Jamie/Julia confusion scenes there about the pregnancy test. I'm really enjoying Wildwind stuff today.

And Greenlee/Josh - I could definitely buy into these two as a couple - I can see the potential, so I love watching them together.

Finally - Aiden is back! God, he's so hot too. I really enjoyed that Di/Ava scene - loved Di's story. Jonathan's prescence of course ruined the mood.

I love Adam, but he made a mistake 'crying wolf' with that fake heart attack. That could bite him in the butt later.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ohhhhhhh I what Ava just did to Sean and Colby. They had such a sweet talk, and Sean gave Colby his jacket....and now he gets busted and Colby is driven further away. :( I'm so rooting for Sean/Colby though.

JR/Amanda - they are so working for me. I love the flirting going on.

• Members

OMG! See, I'm spoiler-free now, and I was totally shocked when I saw Amanda and JR getting mugged! I hope they are ok!!! Well Amanda anyway....haha.

Awwww, poor Sean and Colby :( That Ava/Adam - they are gonna get it!

I feel really sorry for Julia too. She's been wanting a child for a long time now, and last year Greg Madden lied and crushed her dreams of ever having a baby, and now when she might finally be pregnant, her boyfriend and baby's daddy just expressed what a ridiculous and horrible idea it would be...poor girl! Let Jamie run to Babe....you need a REAL man, Julia!

• Members

It was a really good episode today. ITA with AlwaysAMC that it was the best episode this week!

JR/Amanda are great together. They have definite supercouple potential, imo.

It was sweet how JR wanted to be there for Colby even if the thought of going to the prom with your brother is icky.

Adam is back! I loved the fake heart attack because it's the type of trick he would pull. Too bad KWAK wasn't his victim.

Poor Julia. It broke my heart to see her reaction to Jamie saying he wouldn't want to have kids right now.

Di's scene with Ava was good. I wish Di would have more of a storyline, too, but I'd rather see her with someone other than Aiden. Actually, since Cady McClain isn't coming back, I'd prefer Di with Tad over Tad/Krystal or Di/Aiden.

I suspect Ava's plot will bring Colby & Sean closer as she decides to help him prove his innocence. They heated up the screen today at the prom.

It looks like Annie might leave Ryan. Go, girl, get out of Pine Valley and take Whinelee with you!

I won't comment on Jon/Ava/Aiden since I ff'd through their scenes.

• Members

Well - Colby and Sean were hanging out a lot - and they both had some sweet, tender moments together. He kept telling her that he has the best time with her, and you could tell they liked each other. Then she finds out that he's secretly this other guy who is having sex with Ava all the time.....it makes sense for her to be pissed off and weary of him. It's not like she is slutting herself around with other guys too. This is a Colby that has matured and grown up a lot since last year - and I love this storyline and her character now.

• Members

They were close bc they were best friends, not boyfriend and girlfriend. Never have either one talked about exclusivity to the other as they were not even dating. She can feel hurt and upset and she has that right but she's taking it to a whole other level. Sean and Colby only now started to get romantic again and since he has not slept with Ava

• Members

The Longest Yard Ryan

He goes deep into the end zone and is not being covered by anybody and score one it is a Dynamite Kiddo touchdown! Oops sorry if I confused you but this is not about that sport where you go yard but rather that one movie where everyone is wound up behind bars having to shag the warden to try and get free to jump on over Bubba so he cannot get his leftovers. This could be the new stomping grounds for St. Ryan since he actually said that he is willing to go to prison to protect his family! Ahh what a noble man St. Ryan is-NOT! He probably thinks he is so noble that he can take on Lericous Lambada whose dance moves can turn you into a three nosed rhinoceros about ready to hump the living daylights out of Nurse Ratched to escape the looney bin and then go out to solve The Da Vinci Code! Sorry but AMC I am not buying it. Ryan is not about doing things for others since he is about himself and once a con always a con. This is the guy who abandoned his family all so he can live a better life while they are in peril and then he leaps off a cliff not bothering about worrying over other people's feelings and how they would be hurt over his "Death"....well now that he ia alive, might I suggest we kill him the old fashioned route...take a chain saw to his whack whack and let the fishies eat it as he bleeds to death and creates the Red River...all who jump into it will be deemed a HO! Ryan behind bars now that is a good thought but the taxpayers would not fund his stay

Archived