ATWT: Tuesday's Episode Discussion

• Members

Everything about KACK today was sickening. She was offering up her pie to him throughout the whole episode and then he just had to have his just desserts.

I don't like Austin Peck but I don't wish that on anyone to witness.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just keep praying for the day it's Jack walking in on Katie spreading her legs for his brother. As much as I've loved Jack, he needs to have a "come to Jesus" moment...or Cher slapping him and screaming "SNAP OUT OF IT!"

PS...when is the last time a ATWT thread had 60 responses to it? I'm gabberflasted! :P

• Members

Katie's Line of The Day: "Sometimes I can't even remember some of the stupid stuff I say"! :lol:

I liked that someone finally hit Carly with a little dose of "pep talk" and showed her what a whimp she's become thanks to Simon. The old Carly wouldn't take ANY of this. I also think it was a nice touch having Brad talk to her. As much as she despises him, she really did mull over his words...and I think he knew she would.

Katie/Jack..........*looks around..........Now, where did I put that barf bag?!?!?!

I'm tired of Paul's incessant screaming and facial expressions that resemlbe constipation pains.

Meg needs to just....do something. :blink: I don't even know what to say about that [!@#$%^&*]!!

I agree. The returns are what's making me want to tune in..and for all those interested, the PPG Blog has spoiler pics up of a certain returning character.

• Members

And y'know what....everyone blames Carly's "wimpyness" on Jack. YOU are my official homey!!! :D It wasn't Jack who broke Carly's spirit, it was SIMON. The Carjack divorce hurt Carly, but she was still Carly. She was going to rebuild her life and provide for her kids. It was SIMON who took who Carly was, and flushed it down the drain with his bad business deals and his heisting the jewels to cover his ass. Carly didn't leave her kids because of Jack, she left because of SIMON.

Archived