ATWT: Tuesday's Episode Discussion

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh....the thought of wasting Maura's time in scenes with Austin Peck is kind of ticking me off this morning. With the myriad of talent on that show, Carly could be in scenes with anyone, and it could make sense. I'm still dyin' for a measly scene with Scott Bryce, for christ's sake. And they're throwing her at Brad, because of Katie... just another reason to hate that little Bimbo.

Ah...Kack scenes. That reminds me...I need more antiacids.

• Members

OMG...can't you just see Carly goin' in, guns blazing, interrupting that sorry-assed excuse for a wedding? Like Carly wouldn't have something to say about Craig marrying someone else, after just about killing her sister???? This is one time Pissy should borrow from her own scripts, and have Carly/Meg have a "talk" just like Em/Meg did before the Meg/Paul wedding.

• Members

I'm sorry, but when I turn on my television the first thing I DON'T want to see is Katie shoving her tongue down Jack's throat....

I'm sorry but I see absolutely NO chemistry between Terri or Michael, and definitely NO chemistry between Maura and Austin...but yet JP and CG love ramming them down the viewers throats, demanding that we like them....

And the whole Meg takes a groom storyline is beyond pathetic, but I'll focus on it for the simple fact that I get to see Scotty Bryce and Elizabeth Hubbard.

• Members

"Katie I smell things that taste good, Things I want to eat" yes I am sure you do Katie :lol: slut!

Jack and Katie are the most repulsive couple in daytime right now. Get them off my screens quick!

CARJACK FOR EVER!

• Members

Katie definitely gets the PATHETIC LINE OF THE DAY Award

We all know what Katie's appetite is craving and it ain't no burger, fries and some chocolate shake..... They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel to produce scenes for her and Jack and it's quite sad.

• Members

I agree. The storyline stinks! But it is so great to see Liz and Scott working together again. Katie and Jack are boring...have no chemistry. They are so forced! There is nothing there.

• Members

Ooooh or better yet, Jack going through the aisles of the drug store wondering, "Did she say Always, or did she say Tampax Pearl?"

Never thought I would be grossed the F out at seeing Jack getting hot and horny over that skank peeling an apple....Really shows that Jack has lost allllll his MOJO (not that he really had any)

• Members

Oh Gawd....now they are having Jack stare at Katie's a$$...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....he never did that with Carly. How low Jack is going and so are the ratings if this crap continues.

Archived