Hell's Kitchen 2007: Discussion Thread

Roman

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay!

I asked Rick to start one in the FOX section, since Common Folk can't start threads in the specific sections. <_<

SADNESS:

hellsrachel.jpg

Rachel Brown, a 41-year-old personal chef who competed on the second season of Fox's Hell's Kitchen, was reportedly found dead in her family home in Bedford, TX on Wednesday, May 9.

"She was a delight," Rachel's sister Dr. Mary Brown told the Dallas Voice, a Dallas gay and lesbian community publication that reported the death in its May 18 edition. "She was funny and sweet and worked really hard."

Brown, a caterer, personal chef and cooking instructor, was sixth culinary competitor eliminated from last summer's Hell's Kitchen edition. However Brown returned for the show's finale, where she was selected by Heather West to work as part of her kitchen crew during the second season's final challenge.

West eventually won the competition with some help from Brown and the other members of her kitchen staff.

Dr. Brown told the Voice that her sister's death is currently under investigation. Her body was cremated earlier last week and a memorial service is scheduled for Saturday, May 26 in Hurst, TX, according to the Voice, which added Brown was survived by her girlfriend.

• Members

Oh my god! I loved Rachel :(

Oh that's so sad.

I was just watching Hell's Kitchen reruns on Fox Reality yesterday and saw Rachel :(

I love this show though. I'm so glad it's back. I'm a little bummed they're all basically twenty-somethings this time (seasons 1 and 2 had great age ranges) but they look like everyday people so I expect more fireworks. Yay.

• Members

WTF was up with Aaron? What a little b-tch! Oh he needs to go first chance they have to get rid of him.

I liked Rock but really what was he thinking warming up frozen food to serve?

LMAO at the girls not knowing how to cook a damn egg. How pathetic!

• Members

Ugh, couldn't stand Tiffany, glad to see her gone!

Aaron's the new Dewbury. That's not a good thing.

Sad about Rachel. I liked her a lot.

I don't like all the crazy comps it looks like they'll be doing, but I LOVE all the drama & fireworks that look to be going off.

• Members

SPOILER ALERT

Bodog.com is predicting a winner for the season. It is a gambling site and there is far too many bets for one person. They have closed all bets for the season. Every other time this has happened with a reality TV show, the bets for the one person was either the winner or in Survivor's case, the top two. They have predicted the winners of the Bachelor and the top two of Survivor several times. I will not say who it is, but if you either go to bodog.com or you can PM me and I will tell you. Survivorblows.com is also posting this information as well.

Archived