SOD GH:Finola Hughes Back for the Summer

• Members

Comings and Goings

GH

Finola Hughes: (Anna Devane): Hughes will be back for a summer story involving an unlikely romance. Teases Head writer Robert Guza, Jr. "If anna and Noah were to find, shall we say, coomon ground, how ill their kids. Robin and Patrick, feel about their parents?"

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes! More Anna is a great thing on GH. She is hands down my favorite soap character ever. I just want her to mix it up with Jerry a little too. He did try to kill her daughter, and that would never set well with her. I miss Robert though.

• Members

Exactly, I will believe Anna and Noah getting screentime when I see it with my own eyes.

Also, while I love Noah, Anna would go for other men. And younger men. Like poor Lorenzo, remember that?

• Members

Oh yes, a romance that was supposed to be "unique and exciting". Guza can talk until he turns blue in the face. Let me see Anna on a consistant basis and we'll talk.

Robert was supposed to be back, but I guess they're still punishing him for speaking out against the show. Either that or he chose not to return (rightfully so).

Guza completely forgets that Jackie Zeman is home with nothing to do. Want a great story? Put Bobbie in a triangle with Scotty and Noah.

• Members

From the new SOD:

Coming:

Wally Kurth (Ned Ashton): Look for the recurring Kurth to be around a lot more this summer in a storyline involving his conniving Quartermaine kin.

Summer Preview:

"Patrick and Robin get even closer and will be facing a scary new plateau. Noah is going to make his biggest run since he got here, and Patrick and Robin have to deal with their parents with the return of Robin's mom, Anna."..."Regarding her cancer, Alexis is coming to the first light in the tunnel since she was diagnosed. She's going toe-to-toe with Ric over custody of Molly and to her mortification, she's attracted to a charming sociopath [Jerry]."...Nikolas and Emily "are free to pursue the fairy tale and pursue it they will."..."Like takes matters into his own hands and there's a secret that's been percolating that will be revealed."

So we get Ned back too, this is great. And what means "Noah is making his biggest run since he got here"? Does that mean Noah gets more airtime than he got since he is back? I hope so.

• Members

Wow. Noah and Anna ...

That impresses me but pisses me off at the same time.

Bobbie is right there. PUT HER BACK WITH FREAKING NOAH AND GIVE HER A STORY!

And where the hell is Robert? He's insanely popular and is never used unless he's not with the show anymore.

It just makes me sooo mad. Bobbie has TWO former suitors on the show and she gets ZERO screentime.

I love Anna but this ticks me off.

And why put Anna with Noah? Just to cause some tension between Robin and Patrick? Zzzz ... Robin and Pat will angst about this while Anna and Noah likely get one episode a week, if that, showcasing their "romance"

And I think the reason Ned, Anna and Noah are "back" ... it's because DAYS is pulling out a ton of their vets ... everytime DAYS does something ... GH follows

I do like we'll finally hear Molly's name again and get some resolution to Ric and Alexis and Molly.

• Members

I was wondering what ever happened to her? I know she came back last summer bc she was working undercover to bring Lorenzo down and there was some chemistry. I dropped the show but she was gone by the time I returned. Where did that story go?

• Members

Lorenzo figured out that Anna was using him for information. Then he had Robert beat up really badly. Anna returned to Europe for an assignment. Robin has said she's been wanting to visit but has been working on a big assignment.

Archived