Days:Thaao posted today

• Members

Dear friends,

Well its finally here. Have patience..there are some good shows coming up. Good to get the feet wet. Also some interesting surprises are in store. Will be on a lot in the next month.

Also did a guest stint with Next soap star. It was fun.

Leann begins friday and I hear there will be a dance between us.

also going to the Emmys this year. Also did some promos for NBC.

Let me know your thoughts.

With love Thaao.M

http://thaaopenghlis.com/id2.htm

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What does he mean that he "did some promos" for NBC? Are they going to do specialized promos for this upcoming story?!

If so... YYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!! *screams like a !@#$%^&*]*

• Members

OMFG! Are we getting NBC promos this summer?! When's the last time we got some of those? I think the last time was a promo for the storylines of fall 2002 involving Jack/Jennifer/Collin, Bo/Hope/Billie, John/Marlena/Tony, Shawn/Belle, Brandon/Sami, Brady/Chloe. This is exciting news. I hope it has catchy song like the CBS ones do. AHHH! That excites me so much! :D

And Anna and Tony are dancing? Please tell me it's anything but the tango. That is Kate and Tony's dance. :lol:

• Members

Dude, don't get excited. I'm telling you! That way, if it lets you down, you won't be disappointed and you can at least enjoy what you DO get. Then, if they surprise you and it's all spectacular, you'll be even more surprised than usual! It's win/win to NOT GET YOUR HOPES UP, LoL

• Members

I'm interested to see where Leann will fit into the whole, grande scheme of things. I wonder if Benjy will be brought out again, or if Lunsford is basically gone at this point? I hope not. Hopefully, Anna is the key to "fixing" Tony, but I have my doubts.

By promos, I wonder if he doesn't mean photos? I'd kill for new ones of Leann. KILL!!

Archived