DAYS: Wednesday

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok episode. The best stuff being the islanders. Martha... oh lordy. She had me a few times. Even Jay got me going with his monologue describing Philip's last moments with Claire. And Styeve/Kayla wa sthe best it's been since they've come back, easily. This is what they do best, these two.

That said, I'm so ready to hit the FF button in all the current stories.

• Members

I actually liked todays show. All of the characters showing up at different times.

Hope, Chelsea, Maggie, Ciara, Willow, Nick, Caroline, Shawn, Philip, Belle, Bo, Steve, Kayla, and Gabby. Am I missing anyone.

Sure this wasn't an action packed show, but I still enjoyed it. The way Shawn, Belle, and Philip all stood together in Claire going missing. I too think Martha is fabulous!

Forgot to mention. Love what the makeup department is doing with Annie. BUT, who ever is in charge of the baby bump really needs to fix that. The problem isn't that she is carrying low, it's the fact that her belly looks all lopsided.

• Members

I loved Steve laying in Kayla's arms then he askes if she is sure that his middle name is Earl. How sweet was that.

The revelation of Claire's disappearance has turned into a recovery mission, how heartbreaking.

• Members

I see what everyone was saying about Martha. Today, she seriously wowed me for the first time. I've always known that Martha was an amazing actress, but that little scene she had today, when talking to Bo, sold it to me. She is the future of this show. If anyone can earn an Emmy on DAYS, if that's even possible anymore, it's going to be Martha Madison. Bring the Emmy back to Salem, Martha!

• Members

And the insane thing is that if she were on any other soap (minus, maybe OLTL), she would've had two Emmy's under her belt right now. It's a crime that she wasn't even nominated this year.

• Members

I don't see how anyone didn't think today was a good show. It was truly heartbreaking drama IMO.

First off, Steve and Kayla were at their best today. MBE and SN were in top form. Loved the deprogramming scenes. Good stuff. Loved the "Earl" line too. I think we are going to get a break from them for awhile. Maybe a few weeks. Then, Steve will come back well. It just seems that way for me.

Loved the Hope/Chelsea scenes and Maggie/Hope. Hope's reactions were priceless. Hope and Chelsea could pass for mother and daughter, which is why I made them that way in my blog (shameless plug I know :lol: ) I can't remember seeing so much talk about female underwear in my life. First, we had the hairbrush obsession and now this. I liked the Chelsea/Nick scenes too. Man, has RM came along. She is great and so is BB. Willow was tolerable today too.

It was great seeing Caroline and God that I tear up a bit when Hope told Caroline about Claire. The way she fought back tears. Wow...I am so glad to see the vets. What a difference.

I so agree about Martha. On any other show, she would have two emmys right now. What made her stand out today was how raw she was. She acted most of the show without saying anything and simply shivering. Then, she unloaded everything with Bo and later with Shawn. Kudos to PR, who did very well supporting everyone, and BB, who IS Shawn now. He conveys so much emotion without turning into a emotional mess. He is great. JKJ proved how capable he is today. When he took the blame himself for letting Claire go and recounted what happened to everyone it was wow. The way he struggled to finish and then just broke down and Shawn hugging him. It is so nice to see them all getting past everything and how tragedy brought them all together. Heartbreaking stuff and I may be in the minority but I will miss Joy Bisco. She has been good the past few weeks interacting with other characters. I always have liked her and I know they dropped whatever story (psycho, perhaps?) they may have had for her but I do like her and thought she was great today. I love how she got choked up. She loved Claire. That ending with the camera focusing on everyone and then going into a split screen of reactions was one of Days' best endings in awhile.

Good show. Tomorrow's previews looked amazing and it looks like a very veteran-laden show. YAY!!

Archived