DAYS: Wednesday

• Members

Loved seeing Caroline!!

Totally unexpected.

And Drew, she and Grandpa Shawn were at Lumi's wedding, but I don't think they spoke very much. And yes, it has been MONTHS since we've seen them.

EDIT:

We last saw Caroline and Pop Shawn in January ... four months ago. Shameful. Especially when Hogan was using them a lot when he first started.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved today's show! The island scenes were simply heartbreaking, and all the actors were amazing. Martha was so sad and grief-stricken, and she just broke my heart. I thought all the reactions were perfect--Shawn wordlessly going to Bo for a hug, Gabby, wanting to help, starts handing out coffee (I'm back to liking her again the last few days), Bo simply listening to Belle with his arm around her...and Philip telling how he was trying so hard to hold onto Claire but lost her anyway. The Philip/Shawn hug was wonderful because these guys really have been close friends, and I think this put closure on the enmity between them. Now...do they find Claire? I assume so (I can't believe they would kill another baby!), but since I'm avoiding all but the most general spoilers, I really am not certain. They'd better find her!

I'm still not getting why Nick is helping out Willow so much, unless it's just pure guilt because of the hairbrush. And she's playing him like the pro she is! I still hate her but at the same time I almost admire her conniving self preservation. Nick is acting so ridiculous here that I can't even feel sorry for him for all the trouble he's bringing on himself. Young Nick has a lot to learn when it comes to women.

Steve and Kayla were at their best. Loved that final scene with them today; I'm sure that's the one he mentioned in his latest blog. I know a lot of people may think like Stephanie, that Kayla has put her own life on hold to try to hang onto the lost cause that is Steve. However, that is the magic of Steve and Kayla. You just know she'd walk through the fires of hell for him.

I liked seeing Hope and Maggie and Caroline. And the Brady Pub! Tomorrow's previews looked great, too. More vets!

• Members

Really good episode today! Loved seeing Maggie and it was great to have Caroline pop up. I'm glad they gave her the scene with Hope. It added more resonance to Hope's fear and grief as a grandmother to be sharing it with Claire's great-grandmother. Peggy McKay is looking great too.

Willow is such a freakin' psychopath! And whoever is in charge of that baby bump is clearly on drugs. The other day it was pointy and kind of moved when she ran. And today the bump was at least twice as big as it was just the other day. In fact, the baby bump so so bad I have a new theory. Willow's faking the pregnancy. I think maybe she lost the baby at some point and decided not to tell anyone to milk the sympathy and money. We'll see.

The island stuff was excellent. PR was amazing as always. MM was fabulous. She did a great job portraying both shellshocked zombie and when she lost it and started sobbing. Nobody can cry like her.

Absolutely, 100% FLOVED S&K today!! This is the soapy goodness I've been waiting for. I don't think there was one wasted moment in any of their scenes. It was incredibly rich and layered. We got a little bit of everything: quiet conversation, mild disagreement, hot passion, screaming disagreement, tenderness and intimacy, and warm humor. And every bit of it completely in character. I'm spent.

SN and MBE are just amazing. Neither of them missed a note. Just contrast the way Mary Beth says "What about this picture?" (about EJ) with "I think you're really crossing the line, Mr. Johnson" (when Steve was kissing her). One is authoritative, angry, strong, the other soft and girlish. And both felt equally authentic.

And that kiss??? Yow! The way he swung his legs around and just yanked her chair up to the bed and made with the kissin' ... guh. Also loved how Kayla was all "oh we really shouldn't, this isn't a good idea, okay maybe one more" *g* One thing never missing for those two is the passion. I still think their very last scene was my favorite though. It was just so soft and tender and nurturing. And that quiet "are you sure my middle name is Earl?" was just adorable.

• Members

Shawn and Caroline WERE at Sami's wedding, but before then we'd last seen Caroline in January, G. Shawn in December.

And may I just say, what is it with Horton men and their issues with wenches like Willow? Bill and Kitty, Mike and Ali, Shawn-D and Jan, Mickey and Linda... I've decided it's a Horton thing!

Archived