Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 5/28

• Members

Monday

Willow confronts Shawn with proof that he's the father of her baby; Sam worries that her whole family is in danger.

Tuesday

Marlena and Hope visit John; Shawn has doubts that Claire is alive and well.

Wednesday

Sami tells Lucas about her deal with EJ; Belle is upset to learn that Shawn is the biological father of Willow's baby.

Thursday

Philip asks that Belle and Shawn move into the Kiriakis mansion so they can strengthen their search for Claire.

Friday

EJ saves Sami, who is slowly being poisoned by carbon monoxide gas; Stephanie introduces Chelsea to her new boyfriend.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank god Shawn, Belle and Philip are back in Salem soon. I love the twist of Claire missing.

I'm glad we're getting some resolution to the Willow/Shawn baby thing.

And OMG. Marlena AND Hope visit John?

They sure are making it very obvious by shoving the vets together. I love it. LOL. I don't think Marlena and Hope have had this many scenes together in YEARS. Possibly during Melaswen. But I choose to forget that horrid story. Only part I ever liked about it was Marlena coming face to face with Alice.

• Members

That's it for Thursday? I hope to God that there's more to the episode than just that. Stefano's about to come back... BUILD TOWARDS THAT! Enough filler with Shelle and Phillip.

Archived