ATWT: Luke's new Beau (small SID article with some spoilers)

• Members

Luke's New Beau!

Fans of ATWT's Luke can breathe a sigh of relief now that the gay teen is finally getting his first boyfriend!

The In Depth Story:

Jake Silbermann first airs as Noah Mayer on Friday June 1, but as it turns out, it's not actually his first time on a soap set. " I did a little under-five role for Guiding Light Literally two weeks before I was cast in this," he reveals. " So I'm not totally thrown into the fire"

As an intern at Oakdale's local TV station WOAK, Noah will be working side Maddie and Luke, he'll befriend his fellow film buff. " He and Maddie immediately become really good friends," Silbermann previews. " Initially, he kind of rubs Luke the wrong way. I don't think they get along too well at first." Of course, that's how all classic soap romances get started!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This truly is how all great (and some not so great) soap romances begin. The two don't get along at first, deny their feelings to a point where denial can no longer be done and then BAM! Lets hope this isn't just a summer storyline that will fizzle come fall. <_<

Archived