SOD Interview: Thaoo Penghlis

• Administrator

There's a difference between Matt Ashford and Thaoo. Matt would never sabatoge DAYS the way Thaao did when he revealed Marlena was the serial killer. Even if you're pissed, you don't do that to your co-workers and to the hard working people on the show.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a good point, although Thaao and his staunch supporters will always maintain that he never thought the information given in the interview (was it to an Israeli paper?) would never get back here. Or something. As if anything stays secret in this age of the internet.

Matt has always been extremely loyal and positive and, well, forgiving if you ask me. I really don't know how I'd feel after being killed numerous times or having my character butchered. But I guess that's what they sign up for as an actor, huh?

• Members

Supposedly, Thaao was told that article wouldn't be published until February. Just sayin'. But who cares. We all pretty much knew it was Marlena anyway, even if we speculated otherwise. Thaao didn't really ruin anything.

• Members

So?

So if there was anyone who didn't happen to read it online, they certainly cast a wide net to anyone who goes grocery shopping and sees a SOD. And if anyone didn't read the headline, having Marlena hold a hockey mask helped that along, too.

• Members

I think we're forgetting that Thaao's news article came out in like January, the beginning of January. Marlena wasn't revealed until February 28. SOD didn't break the news until like 2 weeks before it, just like the do with all of their other spoilers. Fans knew almost a whole 2 months before SOD ever uttered a word.

• Administrator

DrewH, Thaao revealed it about 2 weeks before SOD, not 2 months.

Anyway, it wasn't Thaao's place to spoil it. To me that shows he's not to be trusted and that he could flip out or try to sabotage the show again if he doesn't get his way or is unhappy. So the next time he gets fired, they better not have any huge stories planned. LOL ;)

• Members

You're right! It was January 28, not February 28th. Then that means that Thaao's article came out in December. I know it came out like a whole month before the reveal happened on television.

• Members
Yes it matters what Thaao thinks, he had to be stuck with that shitting writing. Most the fans hate him?? Why would HIS fans hate him, they must not be his fans.

Who cares if Thaao revealed the news, its in the past now and he is still coming back!!!! I want 80's Tony, not cartoon Tony DiMera!!!

Archived