DAYS/PASSIONS: Passions characters congratulate LUMI

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get it either. IT sounds like a backhanded compliment; that they proved they can act in this video (which, I haven' tseen for the record, as I'm at work.)

Anyway, it sounds like a VERY cute idea! I can't wait to see it. Talk about groundbreaking!

• Members

oh m HOL GOD!!! I was deceived!!! I was deceived and LIED TO!!! (No offense anone!!

This is not sweet o cte!! It's a geat pomotional idea and that's IT!!!

This is CHAACTE ASSASINATION!!! ! Ethan wold NEVE get into bed with two women!! THe jek has onl scewed TWO WOMEN his whole life!!! Eic Matsolf O INED this oppotnit b plling that whole "lesbian fantas" thing and sggesting it to Lcas!!! How DAE O tanish m man EThan's eptation and chaacte!! How DAE o!!! Oh, I am FCKING LIVID!!!

James Hde?!!! o'e not even plaing Sam! He was plaing James Hde!!! ACT, man!

Now, Ben Mastes, hot DAMN, that was the [!@#$%^&*]. He was plaing his CHAACTE and that's wh it woked ot so well fo him.

Anwa, I wonde if the actos who did the video ae some indicato of the actos wholl make the move to Diec TV.

Hint: I'm VE SCAED that Lindsa didn't shoot a video!!!

Jlian

• Members

Oh, this is SICK!!! Some poo sap on NBC.com actall FELL Fo it:

"Ethan is such a loser. Lucas doesnt need multiple woman like he does."

m, no, that was EIC who appaentl needs two women, NOT Ethan!!! He INED Ethan's chaacte with this video and I am PISSEd!!!#!%#%#%#%#%

Archived