AMC: SOD Scoops

• Members

http://p206.ezboard.com/fbabeandbiancafanf...icID=1029.topic

Will Greenlee Ruin Ryan And Annie's Wedding?

Ryan and Annie's wedding day arrives on AMC-but with Greenlee back in town, will it go off without a hitch? First, Greens, who's been lying low since returning in the form of newcomer Sabine Singh, comes face to face with erstwhile best pal Kendall. "Kendall's at a spa getting a massage and Greenlee's in the next cubicle," reports Alicia Minshew. "Kendall hears her voice and is just shocked. She runs over, pulls the cucumbers off of Greenlee's eyes and goes, 'You! What are you doing here?' " When Greenlee explains to Kendall that she's back to reclaim their friendship and her marriage, Minshew picks up, "Kendall freaks out. She's like, 'You can't be here. You have to leave town.' She doesn't want Annie, who's at the same spa, to see Greenlee, and she doesn't want Greenlee to see Annie and find out that Ryan's getting married...She cares about her friend, but it's really bad timing." After the spa incident, Kendall tries to warn the groom that his former bride is back, but her efforts are thwarted by a well-meaning Jonathan. And when Greenlee gets wind of what's on Ryan's calendar, "Greenlee storms off to stop it. And, of course, Kendall stops her! She locks her in a room-because that's what Kendall does." With Greenlee safely sidelined, a blissful Ryan and Annie are declared husband and wife. But, the actress warns, "When Greenlee doesn't get her way, she goes a little crazy. "Translation: Just because the happy couple makes it through the ceremony doesn't mean the same can be said for the reception. While Kendall may lack kind words for Greenlee after the stunt she pulls, Minshew has nothing but praise for her new co-star Singh. "I felt weird when I found out they were recasting," she admits, "because Rebecca is one of my best friends. But Sabine is spunky and sassy and quick witted and I feel like all of the history between Kendall and Greenlee is right there in our scenes. "I even talked to little Ms. Budig a few days ago," Minshew continues. "She asked about the new Greenlee and I said, 'She's doing a great job.' Rebecca was really sweet and said, 'Tell her if there's anything she needs to know about the character, she's welcome to call me.' Rebecca really wants her to do well because the character is so special to her."

VCR Alert:

Greenlee gets some shocking surprises when she arrives at Fusion on Tuesday, May 15.

What Will Happen:

Ryan assures Annie that their wedding day isn't jinxed.

Kendall fears an uninvited guest will ruin Ryan's wedding.

Babe warns Adam to stay out of her mother's life.

How is Ryan feeling about his impending marriage? Cameron Mathison says:

"Great! He's through the roof. He's found a wonderful woman and they make each other happy and on top of it, they share a daughter they adore."

SOD gives Ryan & Annie a thumbs up for bringing romance back to AMC and praises Cameron Mathison & Melissa Claire Egan's chemistry. They say they think Greenlee's return will make a great triangle that will have fans split down the middle.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll admit....I've really been won over to the Ryan/Annie pairing. I was deadset against them for the longest time because Ryan was still being written as a threat to the Zach/Kendall relationship. Now that Ryan has truly moved on, I can support this pairing.

• Members

Exactly - that's how I feel to. And SOD brings a good point - bringing romance back to AMC, which has been missing through all the doom and gloom storylines over the last 2 years.

I'm excited about crazy mean Greenlee - I didn't want her to be stepford wife - although I hope she moves on from Ryan soon...that pairing isn't great.

• Members

LoL - well I love Zendall too - and love the romance they've had over the year.

The thing I'm just the most thankful and happy about is how the creation of Ryannie has totally taken Ryan out of Zendall's orbit. The Zendall/Ryan triangle was not something I wanted to continue seeing. Plus Ryannie makes Ryan somewhat likeable again - which is, at the least, tolerable when he's on screen.

Plus if Kendall is willing to prop Ryannie - then more power to her - it just means she's completely over Ryan, and vice versa. I think its good like that. She is no longer jealous, and there are no hints of Rendall ever again.

• Members

I hate Kendall being used to prop anyone, Lish is an actress, not a prop, and deserves better.

Kendall's been over Ryan a very long time, it's just the bagger had to have Rendall undertones to get her jollies.

Ryannie don't do anything for me, cause Annie is a stepford wife(Ryan the spine sucker struck again). Plus they ain't gonna last once Greenlee returns.

According to the SON Plus Previews, looks like it might be Ryan & Greenlee that are still married therefore Ryannie's wedding wasn't legal.

• Members

That's good to know. I think they're a very interesting couple. I hope they can be happy for at least a few more months, though. Between the bossy psycho alcoholic and his honesty-challenged wife, and the arrogant, mumbling dumbass and his family bed-hopping wife, I've really become bored with the "couples" on this show. The really promising ones get the short end of the stick when it comes to airtime. I'd rather see Sean and Colby, Di and Aidan, and Ryan and Annie more often than JR and Babe and Zach and Kendall.

I have to wonder about that bit about Ryan telling Annie that their wedding day isn't jinxed. The Ryan/Greenlee marriage anniversary is coming up pretty soon (May 24, I want to say), so I think it could be right damn explosive if "Greenlee" (because she's not the real one) sashays into their lives right then and there.

• Members

If they didn't force Ryannie(seriously the propping done by Di, Jonathan and Julia...ugh!) down my throat, I may have liked the couple. I did in the beginning now........

Much rather see Zach & Kendall, Di & Aidan and Sean & Colby

• Members

I am a Zendall fan and I can get enoyment out of this storyline. I am excited about all of this. And I have liked Annie from the very beginning and she makes Ryan tolerable for me, so therefore I am for the couple 100% but they need a wrench thrown in, cue Greenlee :)

Archived