GH: Friday

• Members

today was all loads of entertainment.. i enjoyed it.

LOL to the Alexis & Carly air "kiss".

liked scrubs

Karen Harris you should just write the whole show.

Lulu & the boys were boring but liked Spinelli's fantasy :lol: and was the Logan at the end?

Morgan is just adorable!

When Sam saw Liz, I was like "come on Sam, you can figure it out.." since Lucky is unfortunately hopeless

and loved Alexis calling Jason a "big baby."

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! Could it be?! Laura Wright was actually smiling today?! I thought all she knew how to do was bare and gnash her teeth, hiss, shriek, yell and ghetto roll. I still don't like her as Carly -- most likely never will -- but it was such a relief to actually watch her be lighter. Usually, I'm always left with the feeling that she's not enjoying herself or doesn't like anybody she's in a scene with.

God, I feel sorry for Jax. What a horrid excuse of a human Jerry turned out to be. I simply can't get behind this guy. No fault of Sebastian Roche, who I think is wonderful -- but every time I see him (James, Craig, Jerry, whatever), I see him randomly, callously and coldy shooting Robin in the gut. NLG can push for a Alexis/JerryJamesCraigBrosnan pairing all she wants -- and I adore her -- but I ain't buying it. Ric may have done despicable things, but he's at least shown inner conflict over his actions. JerryJames--fcuk it, doesn't show any remorse for any of his actions.

Who the hell knew Bradford Anderson could dance? As a former dancer myself, I'm truly impressed. I loved how Maurice and Steve were cracking up in the background during Spinnelli's dream sequence. Like Laura Wright, it's always good to see those two actually SMILE once in a while.

Yes, Sam. Liz's got ya baby! HA HA HA!!

• Members

I enjoyed today's show. J&C dance, Spinelli's fantasy, Alexis and Carly fake kisskiss, Alexis calling Jason a "baby," Ned and the Q's taking bets on the wedding actually happening ... it was a good show! Thank you Karen Harris!

Yeah and I'm so over Jerry/Craig. They lost me about a month ago. They could of taken this story a different direction and kept him on the canvas. THIS? Is just stoopid and contrived.

• Members

You do know that Skye and Jax haven't been together since like 03. Skye danced around Ned, then Luke before making her way to Lorenzo (and soon to be Ric).

Laura Wright is so phenomenal as the complex Carly Corinthos. She has a grasp on what the character is about. She's the perfect blend of Sarah Brown, Tamara Braun and Jennifer Bransford.

Great job Laura!!

• Members

FINALLY Sam and Alexis have a scene together! I thought Guza forgot that they were mother and daughter there as they havent interacted at all since Kelly Monaco came back from her break. Sam hasnt been Alexis at all during the custody battle with Alexis losing Molly and Alexis hasnt been there at all for Sam's new career and her nearly getting killed last week

Can someone please explain to me why Robin/Patrick and Nik/Em cant be together? How exactly does that fit into Craig's plans bc it makes no sense to me

• Members

I know its been a while which is why I haven't watched GH for more than 2 days in a row. I literally didn't watch it in all of 2005 and only a lil bit towards the end of 2006. Only when 2007 started did I get curious to see what had happened and lo and behold the same stuff is still going on. When Skye and Jax find their way back to each other I'll be happy to watch to see what happens. Skye and Jax were perfect for each other.

And Laura Wright needs to just go back to GL. I need TB to come back and make Carly likeable again. Or at least tolerable cuz even though Carly was still a scheming b*tch when TB played her at least she was funny and had a way of doing it while making you believe she had a justifiable reason for it. Now I just see Carly and I want to vomit. The stuff that comes out her mouth is just plain sickening. The character is now a cartoon to be honest. While it isn't all Laura Wrights fault I still don't see her as Carly and probably never will. I do miss watching Bobbie, Luke, Elizabeth, Jason, Dillon, Skye and the Q's though. Its sad how Alan is dead too.

• Members

where to begin that was the fab of todays GH?

the wedding itself was awsome. and i loced sonny walking up and carly almost losing it but then relied sonnys crap. so she went on. loved it.

the reception was the ish. i loved craig almost being caught by liz and spin! also loved them monica/jason and edward/dillion scenes, however brief. michael.monica was also cute.

i so thought sam was gonna pice togetehr that liz baby daddy is jason today.idk why, but i did...

also loced jason telling alexis she is the best man - her job to intro the couple. lol

and i also lulu & her men. they ROCKED. i loved them. esp spin's fantasy about him and lulu. that was cute and funny. and WOW!! JMB/LULU WILL MAKE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!

another amazing scene. jason/liz talking and carly walks up!!

only 2 things-

1) if lulu wanted to drink why didnt she ask carly or someone to get her summen. its a wedding - u know they woluld have

2) they shuld had lulu who got the flowers and jason who had the garter dance. cuz i heart them 2!!

• Members

ITA. With things pretty much over with Lorenzo, I would love to see Skye reconnect with Jax. I love that they have been having alot of scenes lately and have liked that they have kicked up the old Skye/Carly feud and definetly like how Jax has been defending Skye to Carly. If he had to be with Carly, I would have preferred for it to have been with Tamara bc I did like them but Laura Wright's Carly is horrendous. Carly is trash and doesnt deserve him. He needs a real woman and he and Skye sizzled together. I did hate him for a while after teh whole Brenda debacle but its been 4 years and Ive let go of that

LOL...I loved Sam eyeing Liz up as she stood their looking pathetic staring at Jason. My goodness, could she be more transparent? Sam only has about a week or 2 till she can beat her down without feeling guilty about kicking a pregnant woman's ass

So Im guessing Sonny is now going to sleep with Amelia. Once again he proves he is THE slut of PC

• Members

Lol Sonny is still a manwhore!? Who would have guessed it? Another thing I can't get over is how he and Alexis ended what I'm sure was the hottest pairing in GH's history. That made sense on SO many levels. It was classic. The bad guy falling for the good girl. The good girl who secretly yearns to be bad. And they had a kid together. I remember watching them grow closer...it was really sweet. I miss GH of those days.

And thank God that Jax is defending Skye to that b*tch Carly. Skye isn't perfect by far but I'd definitely choose her over Carly any day of the week. It sickens me however how Skye isn't a true Quartermaine. Like it really gets to me whenever I see her with Edward. I thought she had finally found a home and a family. And they are her family but nothing can be as strong as blood.

• Members

Of course they will probably end up divorced. Carly will end up doing something stupid, like sleep with Sonny again. I have to say though, that Sarah Brown was by far the best Carly. She had awesome chemistry with everyone. I always wanted her Carly to end up with Jason, not Sonny.

I would like to see Jax and Skye revisited. I always thought he brought out the best in her.

Archived