Classic TV Theme Song Openings

Soapsuds

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This thread should be sub-titled "how many soap stars can you spot?"

Anyway, various versions of one of my FAVORITE shows as a kid. And I'm still a huge fan...

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Members

And, yes, a version of this one has already been posted, but I just don't feel that it's been done justice without a FULL opening retrospective. I should note that I have this entire show on DVD. :lol:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">

• Members

I LIVED on these two shows when I was little.

">

">

• Members

Dawson's Creek (Season One)

Dawson's Creek (Season Three/Four)

Mary Tyler Moore (Season 3)

Sex and the City

The West Wing

">

• Members

Oh my God! Out of this World! I've had hazy memories of the show for years and always wondered what it was called. It used to be on over here at about 9am during the holidays and I wished I could freeze the world like the alien girl. Brilliant.

On another note, we had a completely different theme tune for Dawson's Creek during the first season and all the reruns ever since. I think it's been restored on the Region 2 DVD which is strange.

ETA: Found it. The European Dawson's Creek opening.

">

Archived