Days:Casting & spoilers/rumors

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like this. Nomaly I'm not that interested in the younger set, but that was in the old days (JC-Shawn, KS-Belle, HO-Jan, Mimi, Kevin, Cynthia...) But since these characters are no longer in high school it's way more interesting. They can still appeal to the younger viewers as well as me who's between 25-30.

happy48.gif

• Members

I agree with everyone else that this could potentially be a good thing, but ONLY if there is balance and moderation. Otherwise, it won't matter if these two are related to core families, because they'll still be new, unfamiliar faces.

• Members

As I said, if there is balance this will work fine because these two are connected to exisiting core families. The show desperately needs to build the Horton's back up, especially with the Alice situation. Hogan had a great balance going early on until you know who mucked it up back in January. It can be that way again so I think it would be wise to take a wait and see approach as we don't know how anything is going to play out. I do think the balance will be better and the vets will be in play. Corday's back is up against the wall and he knows this is his last chance so I'm optimistic.

Archived