Days:Casting & spoilers/rumors

• Members

These roles were in the Breakdowns today. Thought I would share.

Two contract roles on Days of our Lives starting early May. If heights are not indicated, your submission will be rejected. No phone calls, please.

[JETT CARVER] Jett Carver spent four years in the Air Force flying F-14's and serving his country as an ace pilot. He's in his mid-twenties, African-American, and a solid guy. He's in great shape, fit and trim, good looking and funny when he wants to be. Jett has partnered with his Air Force buddy Jeremy Horton in a

high-end business for high rollers, a weekly shuttle to Las Vegas. Jett and Chelsea become friends, then confidantes. He is drawn to Chelsea. The only trouble is Chelsea is trying to find out what Jeremy is up to, and Jett must try to protect not only her, but his own secret at the same time. Please indicate height.

[JEREMY HORTON] Jeremy Horton is Caucasian, mid-twenties, tall, handsome, dangerous, edgy, sexy, funny and charming as hell when he wants to be. He's the kind of character who might do anything at any second - always keeping you uncertain about what's to come. He's the kind of guy that your mom and dad

would tell you to stay away from -- he's nothing but trouble. He gets deeply involved with Stephanie Johnson - the defiant daughter of two Salem stalwarts. Jeremy flew C-4 transport planes in Iraq. He got out of the Air Force after one tour of duty and set his sights on a business venture with his good friend, Jett -- a shuttle service for high-rollers to Las Vegas. Please indicate height.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Indulge_in_Days...?showtopic=3942

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've wanted Jeremy Horton back for a while..So i'm cool with that..And i like that Jeremy is probably Stefanie boyfriend..Thats better than bringing on an entirely new character...and we could use more ethnicity on the show, so a carver would be cool...

• Members

I rarely get excited for casting calls..But these two are great..Stefanie is back and needs a boyfriend and Jeremy is the perfect guy to take the bait...And if the Carvers are going to stay a family in Salem, we could use another one....Now for these characters to work, Hogan just has to slowly integrate them with the cast..and not shove them down our faces like Willow and Gabby...

I'm wondering if Max and Abby might just get written out together...and the young bunch would be: Chelsea, Nick, Stepfanie, Jeremy, and Jett

• Members

The only Carver they need to bring back is Lexie. Perhaps Renee Jones is right around the corner? Anyway, I'm not sure what to think about Jett's involvement with Chelsea -- he better not interfere with my "Chick!" :P

Jeremy Horton sounds interesting. Deeply involved with Stephanie Johnson? Interesting...

Let's hope they cast some decent folks in the roles. I definitely don't want 'em all to be frontburner everyday, though.

• Members

Wow! This is definitely exciting news.

Jett Carver? Hmm, who could he be? I don't think it's Benjamin. If it was, they would've said that. I think Jett might be Abe's sister, Karen's son. Abe had another brother, Theo, but I don't think Theo ever had any children before he died. Jett is probably Karen's son and he's coming to town to get in touch with his uncle that he barely ever sees. I'm all for adding diversity in Salem. And he's interested in Chelsea? Yes! Chelsea's getting some flavor in her life! :D:P

And finally, Jeremy Horton returns to Salem! If he's Stephanie's boyfriend, that would be so coincidental. Longtime fans will see the irony in this coupling since Mike and Kayla briefly dated back in the early 80s before Mike went to medical school. It's about time Jeremy returns home. I'll stick by my guns that Jeremy should've been the one they brought back instead of Nick, but that was successful, so I won't harbor on it.

I'm grief-stricken over the loss of Ashley as Abby, but this news really brightens my mood. It does make me wonder what will happen to Max. I mean the new young crowd is pretty set now with Chelsea, Nick, Stephanie, Jeremy and Jett. Max is related to both female characters so that wouldn't work. Unless they recast Abby or bring in a new female (played by the lovely Emily Montague), I don't see much for him. It's a shame too because Darin Brooks has so much damn potential.

• Members

I say bring it on!

I have wanted Jeremy Horton brought back to this show for a long time now.

As for a younger addition to the Carver family...I LIKE IT and would be the first major addition to that family since Jonah Carver showed up in town!

If Jett is Wendy & Jonah's kid Benjamin when they were on the show...I would certainly love that and who knows it could leade to Wendy/Jonah's return, which I would not mind AT ALL!

Jonah was one of my favorite characters when Thyme Lewis was still with the show.

As for Wendy, meh, she never really did much or made a huge impact...probably because of how many times they recast her (remember Lark Voorhies, Lisa from Saved By The Bell, lol, who left due to religious regions with the shows possession story, lol)

• Members

Now that Jett's in town, I wonder what becomes of Nick Fallon? Hmm, I don't see any mention of him in Jett's description. You would think it would say something along the lines of, "Jett and Chelsea's growing friendship comes between her and Nick." Since it doesn't, I wonder if Mr. Fallon meets his maker pretty soon. :)

Archived