ATWT/OLTL- Roger Howarth and TSJ are both staying on their shows

• Members

YES! YES! YES! Thats such great news! Both actors are doing wonderful jobs where they are at now so I don't want a single thing to change. As for Paul on ATWT please KEEP him with Meg. They're supercouple status worth in my book and I look forward to Peg babies... :)

Oh yeah that baby by Emily....although its death was tragic I think Emily deserved it after all the stunts she pulled. I'm not saying that all women that miscarry deserve it. I believe its a terrible thing to lose a child no matter what. But in this case I just can't a single iota of sympathy for her. You don't threaten to abort a baby and then claim the right to be sad over it. Thats just ridiculous. She was pyscho and out of her mind crazy stalking Paul and Meg. And its a sign that Paul and Emiloon are not meant to be together at all. In fact Emily shouldn't even be with Dusty although at this point I don't really care. My only concern is that Jennifer would roll over in her grave if she found out that he was with EMILY of all people. The woman who kept her child from her for God knows how long.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I disagree with MUCH of your post lol (b/c I love Paul and Emily lol)...but I'll say that irregardless, baby Jenny has GREAT soap genes (Ryan/Stenbeck/Stewart) and it was a huge mistake IMO.

But she's a Stenbeck and many of her relatives have 'come back from the dead' lol....so I live in hope!

• Members

Lol Soapsuds I hope we can still be buddies though! I'm 21 and in college right now. As for Jenny she DID have great genes though...but still I just think it would have been WAY too much drama surrounding her on the show. I mean can you see it. ATWT spends the next 20 years focused on this one gir. Her granddaddy kidnaps her. He parents fight over her. Her sometimes loony grandma on her daddy's side tries to bribe her finacially to drop her psycho of a mother! Ridiculous. And this is just when shes age 10 and below!

The teen years would have seen her become evil and even more traumatized...

• Members

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! So glad Trevor St. John is staying at ONE LIFE as Todd Manning. Glad Roger's staying at ATWT too (I guess), although I don't watch the show anymore, lol.

Hopefully now that Trevor's been signed to a new contract, ONE LIFE will reach an agreement with Renée Elise Goldsberry(Evangeline)! If not hopefully ONE LIFE can find a great re-cast as Evangeline.

Archived