Passions: Wednesday

• Members

I thought today was another great episode. Even though JER faked us out again, I still found Passions very entertaining. I love Ethan and Theresa again, something I thought would NEVER happen and I want them together. I feel bad for Jared, but I am beginning to think he's to good to be true. I'm loving Sheridan too. She's a bit*ch now, but far more interesting to watch. I also hate Vincent, but the actor is doing a great job. And dare I say Charles Divins is actually acting??? Passions is definitely stepping up to the plate and I hope it pays off for them.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's episode was okay. These days, the 2 consistently best plotlines, imo, are Vincent/Chad/Whitney and Fancy/Luis/Sheridan. Everything else has been repetitive for the most part.

Vincent is great. He's smart and knows how to play mind games well. Charles Divins' acting has improved since last fall.

It became obvious today that JER's currently writing Sheridan as scarily obsessive toward Luis beyond Passions' normal obsessiveness. The way Sheridan acted towards Eve and Sam shows that Sheridan's a woman obsessed, and if Luis ever rejects her she won't take no for an answer.

• Members

Sheridan looked almost scary in that brunette wig and it was laughable that Fancy ripped the wig off of her.I loved the Whitney/Chad/Vincent storyline and Chad hiding in the bathroom was such a close call.When it looked like Vinny exposed the affair to Whitney about him and Chad being lovers Whitney's reaction was priceless especially when she mentioned the part about diseases Chad could have exposed Whitney to.Too bad that part was a fantasy sequence because it was really good.I could remember Chad saying to himself about Vinny not exposing the affair for Chad's sake.It sounded like Chad at that moment didn't want to end things with Vinny.Maybe Chad is falling for Vinny for real and Chad's anger is a coverup for it.It seems like whenever Chad and Vinny fight now they have sex.I loved the Tabby/Fox/Endora scenes.The scenes were so funny.Fox and Endora were adorable blowing kisses at each other.I wonder if Fox knows Endora is his little sister.

• Members

The Kay/Fox/Miguel stuff is horrible. It ruins the whole show for me (that and when we have tha rape and all that crap). Tabitha and Endora helped me tolerate it but the days when this story aren't on I actually enjoy Passions.

Chad/Whitney/Vincent is really good. Vincent's cover was creative and the actor is doing a good job. Divins seems really into this and is actually putting in effort. Good for him!

Sheridan has been trashed and is all Beth now to me (maybe worse with the obsessiveness) but MW is eating this up. She hs fantastic lately and has so much energy. Good stuff here with her and Fancy. Sheridan is scary though...wow.

Today was ok but I am still going to count it as good enough for me to say I enjoyed it. I would have loved it like th past 4 episodes had the Fox/Kay/Miguel crap not been on.

I just hope Passions keeps this up. I am into the show again as long as it keeps up with this pace and direction.

• Members

I actually did watch today's show, and I have to admit that it has ever so slightly improved since the last episode I saw. Hopefully, things just keep getting better as we get closer to the finale.

Oh, and Sheridan in the nurses disguise. That was SUCH a Beth move!

• Members

I have been saying all along it's Beth. She is acting like Beth, doing Beth-like things, etc. It makes sense.

If Passions really is going off and if JER is going to reunite Shuis, he needs to redeem Sheridan and he isn't a character writer so he will do it by making her Beth. It's what he would do. It's a copout but then Shuis could be together right away and all would be well. I am thinking more and more this will happen now with the show possibly going off. I said it would happen even before the cancellation but given the cancellation and if this is truly the end for Passions, I would be shocked if it doesn't happen.

• Members

What continues to make me think it's really Sheridan is that JER's put a twist on the Sheridan/Luis/Beth triangle. He's in essence made Sheridan the new 'Beth', Luis is still the naive boyfriend, and Fancy is the victimized blonde heroine. Throw in a lot of references from everyone talking about how Cranes hate losing those they want/love and finito...

Mind control would be an easier copout, but Sheridan clearly knows what she's doing. Nervous breakdown could work.

JER made Chad gay, which I think is a much more drastic change than Sheridan's behavior. There's no going back on that one.

• Members

You must not understand the character of Beth at all if you think for a second that she would want to take over Sheridan's life. Beth doesn't want to be Sheridan. She would never put up with Chris. Beth wants one thing, period, and that is Luis. If Beth were impersonating Sheridan to get Luis, he'd be in her clutches by now.

Plus, Sheridan being Beth ruins the chances of a Kelli McCarty return and a REAL showdown between Beth and Sheridan. We don't need a Passions version of Pheila here.

Archived