AMC: SOD Tidbits

• Members

Courtesy of proteus via soapzone:

David Canary refused to play a scene on AMC.. He refused to play the level of cruelty that the script said Adam shows Krystal when he leaves her in labor. Bobbie Eakes says he insisted that Adam show some kindness and the script was rewritten from how horrible Adam was supposed to be. He gives Krystal a phone to call for help before leaving her, but the phone dies. Adam later runs Jamie off the side of the road in an effort to kill him. BE says that Adam's darkest act is coming and it gets really bad as everyone turns on him, including JR and Colby who side with the Careys.

Bianca and Zarf may return for stints in the future.

Sabine Singh joins AMC in the coveted contract role of Ryan's ex wife Greenlee Smythe Lavery this month.

Grapevine:

Another AMC heavy hitter of the female persuasion may be checking out of PV when her contract expires this fall.

LOL, there's a section about who would you wnat your character to have a one night stand with and one of Alicia Menshew's choices are Kelli Giddish's Di.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Didn't Adam do this same exact thing with Gloria? Didn't he leave her in some locked area while she was giving birth and didn't the baby end up dying as a result?

I'm hearing that Di and Alexa are supposed to leave in a few months.

• Members

I want more then anything for Susan to be the one who goes. But I'm thinking it's gotta be Bobbie Eakes, aside from AM, she's like the only woman who would be considered a heavy hitter, and AM ain't going nowhere.

Archived