DAYS: Temp. Abby Questions

• Members

I don´t think Abby will leave. Ashley already ended her last taping day and it seems there was no closure. So I think Abby will simply disappear for some time and eventually reappear again played by different actress.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with, Jane!

Isn't Abby getting involved in a movie production? Well, if that's the case, that poject will interfere with Days, but I don't imagine her dropping her job here, for one movie run. I think she would want to come back.

If nothing, I would like to see a re-cast whether temporary or not depending on what Ashley decides and what the writers say.

I'm not too fond of the current temp Abby. She's certainly not awful, but she doesn't look as innocent and young as Ashley, so when they talk bout Max being too old for Abby ... it really doesn't look that way.

• Members

Not really. MABBY had a lot of growing fans, and that's a lot of unhappy fans. That can't be good if they keep shoving BelleAbby down our throats. I take back my opinion that Emily looks like Carrie. She looks more like an awesome Belle recast. I would never wish the departure of Martha, but if they ever parted ways, Emily is your girl for the role of Belle.

Ashley's not done taping yet.

• Members

Not according to her. In her last message she said she taped her final scenes on March 31st. Not even two weeks after her quitting was announced. I doubt they were able to write her exit so quick and because Abby is never on anyway, I really think Ashley´s exit will never be adressed on screen.

Plus, I doubt Sheffer will get rid of Max after he prised him so much. And unless he doesn´t want to put him with nuStephany again, which wouldn´t make even slightest sense, he has to continue with Mabby, especially when he already hinted on screen Abby is the one for him.

• Members

Yeah, so that means that we have the whole month of April and early May to see Abby. They could easily write an exit for her. We're talking about the same writing team that did huge rewrites back in January. I'm sure they could pull off a quick Abby exit.

I never said Sheffer would get rid of Max. There's no reason to. Max can easily exist without Abby. He's been doing it for the past year and a half. They'll just have to find a new girl for Max and I'm down with that. And then, once Ashley is ready to come back, Abby will return and Max will have the love of his life back in his life, but he will also have this other girl. That's my dream anyway. :)

• Members

Ok, I quess I´m either really stupid or I don´t understand how the time works, but how they can write in an exit for her when she is already done with taping. We have already April, right? Or do you think they would bring in another tempRecast just to write an exit scene?

Oh, and yes, I would too love if Ashley returned to the role after her movie is over, because she is perfect in it, but I doubt it.

• Members

LOL, you're not stupid. I'll just explain it to you. Ashley's done taping, yes. We don't know what she taped on her last day. It could have very well been a scene at the Salem airport with Max before she boarded a plane out of Salem. MABBY could have their first kiss before Abby gets on the plane, leaving fans wanting more.

It's not that complicted. :lol:

Archived